Chapter 21

Nicole's POV

2:30 am came early the next morning. The alarm went off and I checked my phone. I had a text from my Dad.

From: Daddy♡
I know you and Dani are probably asleep but just sending you a message to let you know I'm at hotel now.

After reading the text message I went to Dani to wake her up. After a few minutes she still hadn't woken up.

I really don't want to have to pour water on her but it's my only choice. I walked to the bathroom and got a cup and filled it with cold water. Walking back to her bed looked down at her sleeping. "Dani! Wake up!" Still no answer. I took the cup of water and poured it on her face.

Within seconds she sat up wide awake. She glared at me for a moment until I started laughing.

"What was that for?" She asked.

"Well we have to be ready and at the airport in an hour. So get up and get ready. We have to meet Dad at the car." I said walking over to grab my clothes and go to the bathroom.

After changing into my grey sweats and my red Jack Wills hoodie, I walked back out to the room and put all my stuff up. Unplugging my phone from the charger I saw that Dani was ready to go.

Walking out of the hotel we saw my dad at the car. Dropping my bags I ran to my dad and jumped into his arms. I'm a Daddy girl. What can I say? My dad wrapped his arms around me in a bear hug.

"Hey squirt. Yall ready to go?" He asked.

By then Dani had gotten all the stuff to the car and gave my dad a hug.

Packing the stuff into the car we drove to the airport.

Arriving at the airport we got our bags and went through security and everything. After all of that we went and sat down.

Thirty minutes later, they announced our flight. Getting up from our seats we made our way to the plane.

Once on the plane Dani and I got seats together while my dad sat in front of us. That left an empty seat next to Dani.

More and more people got on the plane and then I saw the person I didn't want to see. I mean I guess I could have expected this since we were flying first class and all but why would he be going to Indiana? Wait... that'd not possible. My dad would have known.

One of his band mates sat with us. Really hope they don't know who I am. They shouldn't. Unless he told them.

I looked over to Dani and saw that she was talking to the guy who was sitting with us. I think his name is Louis? Poking Dani in the ribs, I whispered to her. "Niall is on this fricken plane! You don't think it's his concert do you?"

She could hear the panic in my voice and held up her hand signaling me to wait a second. She had that look on her face like she had an idea and I did not take that as a good sign.

She leaned over to Louis and asked him something. He smiled and nodded his head.

She turned back to me and said, "Well... we may have a problem." I groaned and looked to see where my dad was.

He was sitting with Niall! Oh my gosh I cannot believe this! This is going to end terribly!

The plane had taken off a few minutes ago and I decided just to turn and sleep. Dani was still talking to Louis so I wasn't going to interrupt.

What felt like minutes later Dani was shaking my arm. "Nicole get up." She whisper yelled. Louis glanced over and smiled at Dani. She blushed a bright red and smiled back.

A few minutes after Dani had woken me up we landed. When I looked over, Louis had Dani's phone and she had his. Hmmmm. What's going on? Putting my sunglasses on and pulling my hair down I got off the plane looking for my dad. He was with Niall.

Deciding not to go over there I turned around to find Dani. She was with Louis and the rest of them. I quickly walked over there grabbing her arm. She turned quickly and gave me a panicked look.

"They know you! Niall has told them about you! Be quiet and don't speak. They will recognize your accent." She whispered with worry laced in her voice.

She turned back giving Louis a hug and grabbed my arm and dragged me back. We were walking to my dad when I bumped into someone.

Looking up was a mistake. My sunglasses had fallen off my face. Niall's crystal blue eyes met mine and went wide. I quickly got up and rushed away, leaving him standing wide eyed.