Chapter 11

Niall's POV

A few weeks past since mine and Nicole's last Skype call and it was the week Nicole was supposed to visit Ireland, but she couldn't make it because of a band audition. I was really disappointed but I knew how much band meant to Nicole. She always talked about marching in The Million Dollar Band at the University of Alabama and getting into The Juliard School on full scholarship. I couldn't be mad for her following her dreams. It wouldn't be for for me to be mad at her when she is nothing but supportive of my going to the X-Factor next year. I had talked to her once about the X-Factor, but hadn't really explained all of it.

It was early Saturday morning and I was getting ready for my football tournament. I pulled my jersey over my head and grabbed my bag. I got downstairs and Greg had his keys ready to go. "Greg, I thought mom was taking me to the tournament." He grinned and said "change of plans little dude." The ride there was super long and Nicole wasn't on Skype. She was probably auditioning now. When I got up I had texted her saying good luck, but never got an answer.

Finally we got to the feild and j ran to my team mates. We got on the feild and warmed up doing some simple drills. After warming up, we had a short water break and then the tournament started. While I was fixing my knee brace, I looked to find mum. She was sitting on a blanket with her camera taking pictures. She saw me and smiled. After the tournament, our coach told us he was very proud of us and Tha it was our best game yet.

Grabbing my stuff from under the bench I heard a soft giggle. I turned around and stared wide eyed at the girl being me. Nicole was standing there!

"Nicole?!"

"Hey Niall"

"What are you doing here? You said you wouldn't make it! You have auditions today!"

"Well ummm. That was a little white lie. I wanted to surprise you so with some help of Maura and Greg, well her I am."

She smiled at me. As she finished explaining how she was here and the plan, she wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear, "you don't think I would miss coming back to Ireland would you?" We stood there for a while in each others arms until Greg came over and Nicole ran to him and hugged him. "Hey love! How's Alabama?" he asked her. "Oh Greg it's amazing! But I miss yall so much!" She smiled. Man am I glad she is here.

Nicole's POV

I'm so glad I'm here. Niall's face was so surprised when he saw me. it was absolutely perfect! I missed him so much and it was only a few weeks since I saw him, but still. A girl can miss her best friend. Right?

"So, Nicole, what do you wanna do this week?" Niall asked. I looked over at him and smiled. "Well, first we must go to Nandos. They don't have one in Alabama! I was also thinking we could go to the fair in town this week. Oh and we need to do our Disney Movie Marathon." I glanced at him and saw him smile. "So you have all this planned out aye?"

When we got to Maura and Bobby ' s house, we rushed upstairs to Niall's room to get all the Disney classics. After gathering all the movies we walked back downstairs to set up our traditional movie fort we always make. We chose the movie Sleeping Beauty and put it in the DVD player. While the previews were playing I went to go make some popcorn. I made two bags knowing that Niall and I could each put away a whole bag during one movie. When I got back and sat beside Niall, his arm around me and my head on his shoulder, we started the movie. Halfway through the movie we got cold so we pulled a blanket over us and finished the movie.