Chapter 38

Nicole's POV

I woke up to the faint sunlight peeking through my window. Getting up I cringed, I had forgotten I had to get new stitches yesterday. Why did the even rip? Oh wait. That basketball hit me in the side. But how did a basketball hit my side? I guess I'll have to go ask Abby.

Pulling out a tank top and some shorts, I got dressed and pulled my hair into a high ponytail. Grabbing my phone I texted Niall.

To:Niall
Going to Daniel's house. Gonna find out how my stitches ripped. Lunch later? xx

Walking out the door I yelled goodbye to my mom. A few minutes later I was at Daniel's house.

Knocking on the door, Abby answered. "Nicole, what's up?" She asked.

I smiled, "Nothing much. I was just wondering if you knew how my stitches got ripped."

She looked a little worried at my question. "Daniel and Matt were playing basketball and they decided it would be funny to see what you would do. I'm sorry."

Cringing at the memory of yesterday I leaned over and gave her a hug. "Thanks Abby. Well I better go. I'm meeting Niall for lunch."

She smiled and walked me to the door. "No problem kiddo, your like the sister I don't have."

Waving goodbye I walked down the street. Not paying attention I ran into Daniel.

"So what was up with you yesterday? Caleb came home freaking out." He said.

Rolling my eyes at him I started to walk off. "Daniel, I don't have time for your games. Your stupid basketball hit me in the side and ripped my stitches. Ok. Now goodbye!"

He grabbed my wrist. "Not so fast. Don't go running to Niall, he's just gonna leave again."

His smirk was getting really annoying. "Daniel, get a life." I said walking off.

Niall's POV

The lads would not shut up. Louis was on the phone with Dani and I was texting Nicole. Every so often Harry would take my phone and send her a cheeky text.

Nicole's POV

From:Niall
Hey! Where do you wanna go for lunch?xx

To:Niall
It don't matter.

From: Niall
Ok how about Olive Garden?

To: Niall
Ok. See you at 12. xx

After deciding where we would go for lunch I quickly got dressed in some denim shorts and a pink crop top. Brushing my hair I decided to leave it in its natural blonde waves.

By the time I was ready it was already 12:00. Grabbing my purse and phone I walked out of the house. Getting the spare keys to the car I drove to Niall's hotel to meet him.

I was about to knock in the door when I got a text.

From: Niall
Hey babe! :*

Very confused at the message I knocked on the door.

Niall's POV

I had just gotten my phone back from Harry to see the text he sent her.

"Hey babe! :*"

Sending Harry a glare there was a knock on the door. Walking to the door, I opened it to see a very confused and shocked Nicole.

Thanks for reading. Hope you liked it. Also after this story I am writing another story called Back Together. It doesn't relate to this story in any way. But I hope you check it out when I publish it.

Love yall!!!