Chapter 41

Nicole's POV

It has now been a week since the boys had to leave. Louis and Niall were not allowed to contact us. I don't understand why this happens when I get Niall back or when Dani finally found someone good for her.

Since the boys had left Dani and I haven't been as bright as we usually were. Nikki, Marie, and Julie were worried about us. School started in a week and we would be seniors. That meant prom and graduation. It also meant that Dani had a choice to make. Juliard or Brookwood High School.

"Nicole! Can you come down here please?" My mom shouted up the stairs.

"Coming!" I said as I walked down the stairs. When I walked into the kitchen I instantly started to worry. My mom looked torn. Like she couldn't make a desicion.

When she saw me walk in she smile a little but it didn't reach her eyes. "I have something to tell you but I'm not sure how to tell you." She said. I was confused as ever but stayed silent.

"We have lived in Alabama for close to five years. It's also you last year at Brookwood." She continued. "Yes. I know that." I said. "I'm really looking forward to senior year at Brookwood. I'm so ready to march on senior night." I said with a smile. "I'm ready to graduate with all my friends too." A tear slipped down her face.

"Mom, are you ok. What's wrong?" I asked. I was really concerned. This was not happy tears like normal when we talked about senior year and graduation. This was sad tears.

"We have to move back to Ireland. But your father has to stay here." She cried. I stood there in shock.

"Mom. Why do we have to go?" I asked. "Well, the job I have is transferring me and another girl I work with to Ireland." She said.

"Mom the whole reason we moved away from Ireland is because dad was transferred!"

She grimaced at my outburst. "I know. And I don't want to go back either. Alabama has been a great place for you and I don't want to leave during your senior year. But we have to. We leave in two monthes." She said. By now I was crying so I just ran to my room.

Closing the door, I locked it and grabbed my phone. I dialed the only number that I could think of.

So. A twist to the story! Did yall think she would stay in Alabama forever?? How do you think her friends will react. Two monthes into senior year and she has to leave. What would you do if that were you??

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it! Love yall!