Chapter 30

Nicole's POV

"Awe she so cute when she is asleep." I heard a voice say.

"Niall mate, go wake her up." Another voice that sounded oddly like Louis said.

"Mates, she is sleeping leave her alone."

"Awe little Nialler is sticking up for his girl!" The first voice said.

There it was again. Those words that I loved so much. His girl. Do they mean it like that?

I heard a click that could only mean they had taken a picture. Slowly stretching and curling back up, I opened my eyes. Standing in front of me were five laughing boys.

"Nicole I-" Niall started to speak but I cut him off.

"Why are you waking me up at 6:30 in the morning?" I asked glaring at each of them in turn.

"Well love, we have a plane to catch to Alabama in two hours." Niall's irish accent floated through the room.

Realization hit me and I got up frantically. "Somebody wake up Dani!" I yelled at them.

They all just stood there looking at me like I was mental. Muttering some very colorful words I walked to Dani's room.

"Dani! Get up!" She rolled over and put her pillow over her head mumbling something I didn't understand. I walked back to my room I grabbed Louis by the arm dragging him to Dani's room.

"What are you doing?" He asked as I walked around the bed to Dani.

"Attempting to wake her up. Now help."

Taking Dani's pillow and ripping the blanket off of her she shot up. Glaring at me, not even noticing Louis, she spoke. "What was that for?! I was dreaming about a relationship with Louis!" She asked somewhat grouchy.

I looked up at Louis with shock. Dani realized the change in my facial expression and turned around to see Louis.

"Oh my gosh. How much of that did you hear?" She asked.

" I was here the whole time love." He said as Dani's face paled. "But, I was gonna ask you something anyways... will you be my girlfriend. I mean I know we just met, but I really like you." He said looking at the floor. Clearly he was embarrassed. I took that as the signal to walk out.

When I got back to my room the other three boys looked at me with a confused expression.

Niall's POV

Nicole had walked out to go wake up Dani a few seconds ago leaving the lads and I all standing there.

Walking back in she walked over to Louis, grabbed his arm and dragged him out. Seeing his shocked expression, he obviously had no clue what she was doing.

Five minutes passed. Then 10 minutes passed. Nicole walked back into her room without Louis. The lads all shared a look and the Harry spoke up.

"Where is Boo-Bear?"

She looked up from packing and simply said, "with Dani."

She went back to packing as I picked up a picture from her suitcase.

"I remember this! You still have it?"