Chapter 76

*3 months later*

"Nicole!" I heard Dani screech out through the airport. I smiled and looked in the direction her voice came from.

Seeing my energetic friends bouncing with excitement, I bolted in her direction. She opened her arms and I jumped into them.

"Class of 2021 people!" We shouted and then doubled over in giggles.

"Come on. We need to get to rehearsal." Dani said as she scurried off with my stuff.

I couldn't believe it. I've been at this airport so many times. So many memories of goodbyes and hellos. Today would be the last one as an undergraduate though. In a weeks time, I will have walked across the sgage, gotten a diploma and officially be a graduate.

Wow. Time really does fly by. Seven years ago, I left my hometown in Ireland. I left Niall and all my other friends and family. I left what I knew, for something completely different. It was journey. A journey that I met new friends. A journey that I found who I was. Figuring my life out. I did it. Even with the drama along the way. I made it.

*At the School hours later*

Graduation rehearsals were finally over. The long hours on the plane and rehearsal had tired me out. The long crimson red gowns flowed around me as I walked to change. Carefully taking the gold cord off, I hung it back up. I carefully clasped the honors sash back to the hanger. The crimson gown was carefully put back in the bag along with the cord and sash. I pulled the cap off my head and my blonde locks cascaded down my back in a frizzy mess.

"Nicole!" Julie screamed across the gym. I turned around to see the red-headed girl running full speed at me. Dropping the hairbrush to the floor I braced my self for the impact.

She flew into my arms and squealed. "I cant believe you're here! And we are graduating tomorrow.!"

I smiled. "I know! It feels like yesterday was my first day here.''

She smiled as I remembered the past seven years.

Getting first chair on my first day.

Niall surprising me at the concert when I had a solo.

Meeting all my new friends.

Mom getting into and accident and slipping into a coma.

The divorce. Running to Daniel's house and then to Dani's house.

The fight with Niall.

The concert. Meeting Niall again. Solving our problems.

Everything flashed before my eyes as warm, wet tears tracked down my face.

I hugged Julie. "Seven years. Tha k you so much for being here for me through thick and thin."

She smiled. "No problem. Well I gotta run. See you tomorrow night!" She called as she walked out of the gym.

Memories... so many memories were remembered in this chapter of the story and I'm glad that it turned out like it is.

Also, One Direction's new song Infinity was dropped today, so go check it out!!!! It's awesome.