Chapter 44

Nicole's POV

The girls and I stayed up for most of the night. We had already planned out who I would stay with when I flew back to Alabama and that we would Skype for prom dress shopping.

"For senior night we need to ask if you can march with us." Nikki said.

"Yeah, or I'm not marching." Marie said. The other two girls agreed.

"Ok. I will talk to Mr. Bowen and Mr. Harrison about it." I said.

Although I didn't want to leave, I was happy to be going back to Ireland. Don't get me wrong. I really love Alabama, but it's not home. I want to be back in Mullingar living in the house I was raised in. I just don't want to leave all my friends. There is no way I want to leave them behind. They were always there for me. I can't just walk away from that.

******
"I love you guys!" I said as they all left my house. "We love you too Nic!" They shouted as they went seperation streets.

I am going to miss this. But for now, I have two full months of school. Tomorrow I go and pick up my schedule. I'll explain to everyone else then.

**********
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It wasn't playing the normal ringtone though. It was playing Little Things, the tone that was set for the lads.

Realizing that this wasn't a dream I grabbed my phone.

"Hello?" My voice was shaking. My hopes were high. I needed a familiar irish voice.

"Nicole?" My disappointment vanished after I realized that it was Louis.

"Oh my gosh! Louis!" I cried. "I'm so happy to hear your voice! Are the others with you I have news and it's not all good." I said.

"No, it's just me. But I can tell them." He said.

I quickly explained the situation with my mom's job and being transfered.

He was silent for a minute before speaking. "We go on break for two months and we are staying in Ireland for a few weeks! We have got to keep in touch. Niall is miserable! He misses you."

"Dani misses you too. Have you called her?" I asked.

He sighed "No. Her phone number was removed completely from my phone. Your number was still in my recent as unknown. So I called every unknown number until I got you."

"I have her number. I'll give it to you. But make sure you have it somewhere just in case management clears your phone again." I said as I gave him her number.

"Now go call her!" I said smiling.

"Thanks a million Nicole! I'll tell the lads about your situation. And I'll tell Niall you love him." He chuckled.

I smiled. "Bye Lou- Bear."

I just talked to Louis. 1/5 of the band that was erased from my life a little over a week ago. The one dating my best friend. The one who can tell Niall.

This day just got better and I was happy for once. Not forced happy, but really and truly happy.

Looking at the time I realized schedule pick up for seniors ws in an hour. Rushing to get ready I pulled on a pair of white high waisted shorts and a blue lace patterned crop top. Pulling my hair into a high ponytail I grabbed a beige bow to top it off. Walking out of my room I grabbed my sandals and phone.

Walking down the street I thought about the next two months.

So she is getting her schedule! Will she be able to march during senior night? What about prom? Will it all work out??

Also I'm thinking of making a sequel. It won't be as long as this one. It may be about 10-20 chapters on what happens after the end of this book.

Speaking of the end of this book, it's coming soon! But before the sequel I am going to start publishing the already written chapters of my other story Back Together. But I will write the sequel and publish it while I'm writing the other story. I hate waiting for stuff and I'm sure you all do to. It's just gonna be a weird pattern of updating the sequel.

Also for the sequel I need a title. Any ideas??

Hope you liked it. Thanks so much for reading!!! Love yall!!!