Chapter 23

Nicole's POV

Right now I'm freaking out. We had just left the airport where I had ran into Niall. I was dreading the concert now. I knew he was going to try and talk to me and since Dani really hit it off with Louis, I knew I'd be dragged backstage against my will. I really hope he doesn't try and fix things between us. I would end up crying and making a fool of myself.

My thoughts were interrupted when we got to my dad's apartment that we would stay in for two weeks until Dani and I left to go back home.

Getting out of the car, Dani grabbed my arm and dragged me around the car grabbing the bags with our outfits in the way. Stumbling up the stairs to the third floor Dani said, "Oh em gee! Are you ready for tonight? I cannot believe we are going to a One Direction Concert! I get to see Louis! Oh em gee!''

Rolling my eyes I spoke, "Dani, I know you're happy to see Louis, a guy you met a few hours ago, but there is also a problem with this concert."

She turned around and then realized what I was talking about.

"Nic, you know that's not what I meant. Maybe you will hit it off with Harry. Louis got a text from him before we took off saying that you were really pretty."

I blushed a bright pink and said, "really? But won't Niall kill him? I mean I doubt Niall likes me but it's gonna be awkward around Niall."

She sighed. "Well yeah but if you are so mad at Niall, then shouldn't it be easy to block him out?"

I realized she was right.Grabbing my outfit from the bag I rushed into the apartment. "Let's go!"

Dani followed and soon we were dressed and ready to go. Putting the last curl in may hair and putting my lip gloss in my purse, Dani and I grabbed our phones and ran out the door.

My dad's friend Cracker, drove us to the arena since my dad had left early to work on lighting. Leaning over and giving Cracker a hug and a quick thanks, we grabbed our tickets and ran to the door.

Soon after the security gut took our tickets we were off.

Quickly finding our seats we grabbed our backstage passes and went to find my dad.

Walking through the hallway we saw Louis. "Dani!" Dani blushed and smiles shyly. "Hi Louis." She said. They continued to talk so I walked down the hall to find my dad.

A few turns later and I was lost. A thick British accent spoke up. "Hi, are you lost?" I turned around to see a curly haired bot with the most amazing emerald eyes. "Umm yeah, I'm looking for where I can find my dad. He is working lighting for the concert." I replied.

"Well love you've found the right guide. I'm Harry by the way." He said with a cheeky smile.

"I-I'm Nicole." I stuttered. I knew I shouldn't have said that because his eyes went wide. He knew me because of Niall. Uh oh. Where is Dani when you need her?

"Nicole? As in Nicole Rose?" He asked. I nodded my head. Looking back up at him I whispered with pleading eyes. "please don't tell Niall I'm here."

He got the message and quickly said, "Let's go find you dad, shall we?"

Walking down the hall in silence I texted Dani to tell her I was going to find my dad.

Soon we were at the door that said Lighting. Harry knocked twice and my dad opened the door.

"Daddy!" I smiled and ran into his arms. Ok, yes I'm a Daddy's girl at the age of 16 but I really don't care.

"Hey squirt! Have you lost Dani already?" He chuckled.

"No, she is with Louis." I said.

"Oh ok. Well go find her and y'all can find yalls seats. The show starts soon."

Giving him one last hug, Harry and I walked off.

Harry and I walked to where their dressing rooms were to see if Louis and Dani were there. Opening the door we saw the whole band plus Dani and Louis. Niall's eyes met mine and I shot Harry a look. He realized what was happening and mouthed 'go with it'. Before I had time to think what was going on Harry slid his arm around my waist and smiled at me. Smiling back I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. By now my face was a bright red and Dani's eyes were wide. Niall stormed off and I giggled.

"Dani, let's go. We can come back after." I said.

Confused she followed me out. Rushing down the hallway I explained to Dani what happened and then got to out seats.

The show started 5 minutes later.
The only thing I heard was the screaming of fans. Smiling and singing along I saw Harry shoot a wink at me.

They sang a few more songs and then it was time for Twitter questions.

Never in life had I thought I would be on stage during that. But then a security guard took me and Dani on stage.

Yes, I know. CLIFFHANGER!!!! Don't hate me please.

Oh the name Cracker for Nicole's dad's friend is a real name. Cracker is actually my dad's real friend and he is really cool. So don't question it please. It's hard to explain.

Thanks for reading!!! I'm working on the next update now!!! Love yall!!