Chapter 32

Nicole's POV

After the very eventful morning, we were all packed and ready to go back to Alabama.

At the airport we were surrounded by paps and fans. Screaming filled our ears and flashes went off in our eyes.

Grabbing Niall's hand for support we made it through to the terminal.

On the plane sat with Niall. Dani and Louis were in front of us and Liam and Harry were behind us.

Logging onto twitter I scrolled through my newsfeed.

@Nicole_Rose93 are you and @niallofficial dating?!

@Nicole_Rose93 you are gorgeous you and Niall are cute!

The tweets were basically the same. Asking if Niall and I were dating and saying we were cute. Other tweets weren't so nice though.

@Nicole_Rose93 you are ugly! Why are you even with the boys?! Stop using them for fame!

As I read a few more tweets a tear fell down my face. Putting my phone up, I leaned over on Niall and listened to his steady heartbeat. A few seconds later I fell into a peaceful sleep. Or so I thought...

"Mom! Dad! Stop fighting please!" I shouted. They didn't seem to hear me as they kept fighting.

"Georgia! We agreed we wouldn't fight! We promised Nicole!" My dad screamed trying to get my mom's attention.

"James! You know very well that Nicole likes living with me and you work out of town so much I'm surprised she trusts you still. You're leaving her like Niall left her two years ago!" My mom yelled. She slammed her fist into the wall making the picture of my dad holding me as a baby fall. The glass shattered and I screamed louder. Crying I ran to the picture.

"Stop! Both of yall! Do you see what you're doing?!" I yelled.

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder. Looking up I saw Niall. I felt something warm slide down my face and realized I was crying.

Remembering the dream I started to cry more as Niall pulled me onto his lap and gently rubbed my back.

"It's ok. Shhhh. It's ok Nicole. I'm here." He whispered softly on my ear.

Finally calming down I wrapped my arms around him and said, "Don't leave me."

I know. Short chapter again. Sorry! Hope you liked it. Thanks for reading. Love yall!!!!!