Chapter 28

Nicole's POV

"What do you say? Best friends?" Niall asked with a smile.

"Forever and always." I said as I hugged him.

Things were finally going right for once. Being in Niall's arms that moment made me realize, this is my life. It may be messed up and drama filled, but in the end their is always someone there for me.

Taking Niall's hand we walked back to the room where the other boys were.

Opening to door, all eyes were on us. Dani smiled and mouthed a 'finally' and went back to laughing with Louis. The other boys looked up and then went back to their phones. Dad was talking to Cracker and then spoke.

"Nicole, Dani, we talked to Paul and the boys are on break for two weeks and then going back to Alabama for an interveiw. Paul's said that since they were on break that they could go to Alabama early if they wanted to also."

At first, I didn't understand what my dad meant but then Dani and I squealed in excitement. Even though we has just met the guys we got along great.

"That's amazing!" Niall said.

I smiled and so did Dani. During their break I had a band competition and Dani had a choir show. In fact one of the songs they are singing is Half a Heart. I pulled out and sent her a text.

To: Dani
Don't tell the boys about the competition or the show. Make it a surprise. ;) shhh!

When her phone lit up she looked at the screen. Smiling she looked up and nodded her head.

This was going to be a great few weeks.

Yeah I know. Short again. But hopefully it will pick up in the next few chapters. Also the interveiw in Alabama is made up. Don't hate. It just fit the story. Thanks for reading!!! Love yall!!!