Chapter 59

Screams erupted around the stadium as the four energetic boys ran onto the stage.

Halfway through the concert when the boys were singing Little Things, Harry spotted us and showed the others where we were.

Louis and Niall smiled and walked over to us. Louis took Dani's hand and sang his solo with a smile on his face.

Dani smiled and had tears in her eyes. When Niall's solo came he smiled at me and sat right in front if me.

"Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you." He sang with a smile in his face. As he finished his solo and he leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

A blush crept onto my cheeks as he walked back to the other boys and finished the song.

******

"Well that's it for tonight. Thank you all for coming out and supporting us. You guys are the best fans ever!" Liam said as they said goodnight and walked off the stage.

The screams started to dissolve as the arena emptied. Paul walked towards us and we followed him out of the crowd of directioners.

"The boys have a meet and greet. Do you girls want to go?" He asked as we went through the backstage door.

"Sure." Dani said. "Yeah." I agreed.

He nodded and directed us to a door. We walked in and every head turned towards us. Louis looked up and ran towards Dani pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

"Louis! Go back to the meet and greet. I'm with you guys for the week." Dani said between giggles.

Louis reluctantly let go and went back to sign more autographs.

We pulled up chairs and some of the girls walked up to us.

"Dani, you are gorgeous! So are you Nicole! Thanks for making the boys so happy." A young girl said as she was leaving.

"Awe Thanks. That's so sweet!" Dani said.

I smiled and took a picture with the girl. She smiled and scurried off.

So yes this is a short chapter but today One Directions NEW SINGLE. Drag Me Down came out today. It's playing every hour on 103.7 the Q today. It's also on spotify. It's AMAZING!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it! Love yall!