Chapter 33

Niall's POV

Nicole had fallen asleep shortly after the plane took off. Glancing down I saw a tear slip down her cheek as she started to thrash around.

Instantly knowing ot was a nightmare I shook her until she was awake. She looked up and started crying harder.

"It's ok. Shhh. It's ok, I'm here." I whispered pulling her onto my lap.

As she calmed down she wrapped her arms around me. "Don't leave me." She said softly.

"Never. Why would I leave you?" I looked into her sea green eyes waiting for an answer.

"The nightmare that you woke me up from, my parents were fighting. My mom said that my dad was gonna leave me like you did. They wouldn't stop yelling. And then she slammed her fist against the wall and knocked a picture of my dad holding me as a baby down. I feel like everyone is going to leave me." She said as tears formed in her eyes.

"It's ok. I'm never leaving you again. Don't cry." I said softly.

Smiling she leaned up and kissed my cheek.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please take your seats and fasten your seat belts. We will be landing shortly." The flight attendant said.

Nicole sat back in her seat and buckled up. Grabbing my hand she said, "Thanks. For everything."

Nicole's POV

When the plane landed Niall got our bags and grabbed two of his hoodies. Handing me one he slipped his over his head pulling the hood over his blonde hair.

Pulling the one he gave me over my head I pulled the hood on and grabbed my white Ray Bans.

He put his black Ray Bans on and took my phone out of his hands. Guessing at the pass code he got into my phone and pulled up the camera.

"Selfie!" He said making a face.

Snapping a picture, I took my phone back putting it in my pocket.

Getting off the plane we were met with high pitched screams and bright flashes. It didn't seem to faze the boys but I saw Dani cringe at the loudness and I started to walk faster.

Questions were fired left and right, all consisting of who we were and why we were with the boys.

The boys stopped for a few autographs and said hello along the way. The girls were screaming and crying. Dani and I kept walking with the boys behind us. Almost at the end of the line of fans I felt a sharp pain in my side.

Niall's POV

Girls screaming and crying. It was normal. Stopping to sign a couple autographs and to say a few hellos Dani and Nicole got ahead of us. The screaming was still loud but not loud enough to cover the scream that I knew ever since I was little.

Hearing the scream I dropped the sharpie in my hand and turned to see her. Hand clutching her side, tears fell down her face. Dani stood beside her and caught her before she fell. That's all it took before I ran to her picking her up and dragging her behind me.

So. What do you think happened?! Is Nicole ok?? It's a little longer than my recent updates but not by much. Thanks for reading!!! Hope you liked it!! Love yall!!