Chapter 40

Niall's POV

I don't know how long I was screaming but it was a while. My throat was raw and it hurt to talk. I don't know what I'm going to do now. I can't let then take Nicole out of my life. I can't lose her. Not again.

Nicole's POV

That text. It's so confusing. I know I have feelings for Niall but does he have feelings for me? He had no problem leaving me two years ago. But now he is trying to fix his mistakes.

When I got home I screamed for hours. I screamed and cried until I fell asleep. I know it sounds stupid but really when I did that it took the pain away. But now it's back. It's the same pain that was there for two years when he left.

Niall's POV

I was fixing breakfast when an idea popped into my head. I need to get Nicole another charm for her bracelet. She needs to know how I feel before they separate us.

Completely ignoring the fact that my breakfast was burning, I ran to my room and got ready.

I left a note on the coffee table.

"Hey lads. I've run out to get something for Nicole. I have my phone with me.
-Niall"

Pulling up at a jewelry store, I walked inside. Upon opening the door, a bell chimed. A older lady with graying hair and a fragile smile walked out of the back.

"How may I help you today?" She asked. Her voice was quiet.

Knowing what I wanted for Nicole's charm bracelet I describes it to her. "I need a heat shaped charm with sapphires embedded in it. I also need the words 'miles apart... connected at heart' engraved in it. Is that possible?"

She smiled. "This must be a very special girl." She walked over to a case and pulled out a stunning silver heart with sapphires around the edges. "I'll go have the words engraved. It will take about five mintutes." She said as she walked off.

"Alright. Here you go." She smiled. Taking the small box from her I pulled out my wallet. Handing her a stack of cash I smiled. "Keep it. Thanks for the help." She looked at the stack of cash. Her eyes watered and a bright smile came across her face. "Thank you so much. Now go win her heart." She waved as I walked out of the small store.

Getting in the car I drove the short drive to Nicole's house. Knocking on the door, her mum let me in. "She is upstairs." She said. I nodded my head and walked up the stairs.

"Nicole." I said through the door. Her door was locked and she was crying. "Go away." She said her voice cracking. Sighing I walked back down the stairs. Pulling out my phone I called Dani.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Nicole is in her room crying. She won't let me in." I said.

"I'll be there in five." She sighed.

Then she hung up.

Five minutes later, Dani was running up the stairs. I quickly followed behind. "Here's the plan. I'll get her to open the door. Then you go in. I'll stay here if you need me." She explained. I agreed.

"Nicole. Can we talk?" Dani asked.

I heard shuffling and then Nicole opened the door. Dani took this opportunity to shove me inside and shut the door. Nicole sniffled. "Are you gonna leave me again?" Shocked I stood there.

"No. Management wants me to and they say we can't have contact. But I am not letting you go. In fact I came over here to give you something and tell you my idea." I said.

She looked at the ground. "I love you Niall. To much for it to be healthy. I don't want to let you go. I want you in my life. And right now you're life is... what's a good word? Crazy. It's run by management and I can't be a part of that. I love you. Always have, and always will." A tear slipped down her face.

"I love you too and I'm not letting management tear us apart. I just got you back. I'm not letting you go. I'll find a way around this. I promise. Oh. And here's your gift." I said handing her the small pink box.

She smiled and opened it. Pulling out the heart she clipped it on her bracelet. "Thank you Niall!" She said throwing her arms around me.

"I love you Niall." She whispered.

"I love you too, Nicole." I smiled pressing a kiss to her forehead.

Nicole's POV

"I love you too, Nicole." He smiled as he pressed a kiss to my forehead. Fireworks exploded and butterflies erupted in my stomach. I smiled and stood on my tippy toes. Pressing my lips to his, the fireworks went off even more. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Smiling into the kiss I pulled away.

"Miles Apart. Connected by heart." I smiled as he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine again. Lost in the moment we didn't even notice Dani in the room until I heard a shutter sound and "awe!" Pulling apart he smiled.

"Miles Apart. Connected by heart." He whispered.

Awe!!! So what do you think is gonna happen? Will the survive this? Will they live happily ever after?? Keep reading!! Hope you liked it. Thanks for reading! Love yall!