Chapter 60

After the meet and greet we left to go back to my house. Walking in the front door my mum rushed towards Dani.

Wrapping Dani in a bone crushing hug she squealed. "Dani Grace! I'm so glad you're here! Nicole hasn't stopped talking about it."

Dani laughed and hugged my mum back. "So mum, we were thinking we could do a movie night upstairs. Is that ok? I asked.

"Yeah that's fine. I have work tonight anyways. Also your dad called so call him back." She said as she grabbed her purse and keys.

"Ok. Bye mum. Love you!"

"Love you too!"

As my mom pulled out of the drive way I turned to face everyone.

"What movie?" I asked.

Answers rang throughout the house as everyone named off movies.

"Expelled!"

"Mean Girls!"

"Ferris Bueller's Day Off!"

"The Duff!"

I laughed. "Harry did you really say Mean Girls?"

His face flushed a bright red. "Umm... maybe."

"Well ok. But I agree with whoever said The Duff. I haven't see it yet." I said. Looking through Netflix I found the movie and pressed play.

"I'll be back I'm going to call my dad. Niall, you know where the food is. Please share." I said as I walked out of the room.

I found the house phone and quickly dialed my dad's number. Even with the time difference between us he always answers my calls.

The phone rang and rang. On the third ring my dad's voice spilled out of the speakers.

"Hello?"

"Daddy!" I squealed.

"Hey squirt. Did your mom tell you I called?"

"Yeah."

"Ok well what I was going to tell you is that I'm working another concert. You'll never guess who it is."

I could hear him smiling as he spoke. This must be something big.

"Ummm. I don't know. Can you tell me?" I asked.

I was really curious. He never bothers me with work in less it's a big deal to me or him.

"Well you grew up listening to their music. And Niall always messed with you when you danced and sang their songs."

I gasped. "You joking."

Silence filled the air around me.

"You're not joking. Oh my gosh! You're working a Nickelback concert!" I screeched into the phone.

"Yeah. But I couldn't get tickets. I'm gonna get you and autograph and shirt though." He said.

"Oh my gosh! I cannot believe this! This is history making news! Daddy you're working at a Nickelback concert!" I screeched.

He laughed. "Yeah, squirt. I am. Well I wanted to tell you that so you'd know."

I smiled. "Thanks Daddy. I love you."

"I love you too Squirt. Bye."

I hung up and did my happy dance only to turn and find five pairs of eyes watching me.

I screamed and slipped to the floor with a thud.

Laughter rang out as Niall walked over to me.

"Was that the Nickelback happy dance? Cause I'm pretty sure that was it." He said with amusement.

"Yea! It was! Daddy is working a Nickelback concert! I get and autograph and shirt and everything!" I screamed with a smile plastered on my face.

Niall laughed while the others looked at me it confused faces.

"Who's Nickelback?" Louis asked.

"No! Don't ask her!" Niall warned while slapping a hand over my mouth.

I bit his hand. He squealed like a girl and jerked his hand away.

"Well it all started when I was little..."

Nicole is a fangirl. Haha. Well it wasn't very interesting but this was just a filler. So thanks for reading.