𝟢𝟣

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

SERENITY PAYTON

Hey guys!

Did you guys miss me? Well, I missed you guys! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in a while; and boy, have you missed out on a lot.

First being is that Jaren and I are still together, ironically...but we'll get into that later. Because what I really want to talk about is that today, Landon is turning one years old.

Crazy right?

To celebrate Landon's 1st birthday, we're in Los Angeles—because Asia insisted that we have the party at her and Juan's new house that they had recently moved into.

I thought it was a good idea, because all of us hadn't seen each other in a while, because life has had us all in different directions.

Asia has been busy with movies, Angel has been busy starting her various businesses, Amour has been busy working with Asia on turning one of her novels into a movie and bouncing between L.A and San Francisco to be there for Les, Kasara has been acting, Kidd has been busy going back and forth between LA and NYC, Maria has been busy with her job as a physical therapist, and the guys, well, you know they have basketball pulling them all over the damn place.

So today would be the perfect day for us all to come together as the dysfunctional, but loving family that we were to celebrate Landon's birthday.

The party wouldn't start until 4:30 because that's when Steph and Dray would be ready to start grilling, so as of right now, it's 12:45 and we're all just relaxing and waiting for the others to arrive.

We would be spending the entire weekend here with Juan and Asia since we all wanted some extra family time with each other and we wanted Landon to be around his Aunts and Uncles more as well.

Jaren is here, too, surprisingly, and honestly he's made several attempts at getting me to move to Memphis with him, but I can't do that simply because I'm not pulling Landon away from his family here in San Francisco, and I'm damn sure not pulling him away from Donte.

Donte and Landon's relationship is like the best thing I have ever seen in my entire life. The way Landon lights up every time he sees his father play basketball and every time he sees him, it makes me smile.

Their love is just so strong.

In fact, that's who we were waiting for: Donte.

"Panda! Be careful with the camera..." Asia called out as Landon walked through the kitchen with the camera in his hands.

Landon, looked back at Asia and ran with the camera in his hands, giggling as he made his way over to Jordan and handed him the camera.

Smiling, Jordan leaned down and lifted Landon onto his lap and looked at the camera. "What you got here, Lanny?"

Getting up, I walked into the kitchen where Ayesha, Mariah, Hazel, Mychal, Amour, Asia, Angel, Kasara and Maria were. They were all just sitting around with drinks in their hands, laughing and talking about God knows what.

"Well if it isn't our sister from another mister," Mychal giggled, putting her arm around me. "How you feeling, boo?"

I shrugged. "Fine. You?"