016

THIRD PERSON POV

The Curry Residence
Two Weeks Later

The group hadn't spoken in two weeks since all the drama from Juan's celebration dinner. It was as if a cloud was hanging heavy over all of their heads, and honestly, none of them knew what to do about it.

Not once has a fall out like this ever happened between them. It was just unlike them.

The Curry's both felt it was best to have the group meet up at their house and talk things out, because they knew that the group was a family; and family talked their issues out. Not let them linger in the air and hover over their heads like a cloud.

Needless to say, Steph was tired of the group and their constant need to stay consistent with some type of drama. He felt as if the group had too many secrets and too many things that were going unsaid, but he would make it his business to set this group straight.

No matter what it took.

Everyone was seated in the living room of the Curry household. The group was silent; it was an awkward silence that was suffocating. The abnormal atmosphere making everyone shift uncomfortably in their seats every few seconds as their eyes flickered across the room.

Les was the last person to arrive, causing for Amour's heart rate to pick up and her eyes to once again fill with tears as if a few moments ago she hadn't just pulled herself together.

Juan wasn't sitting beside Asia, in fact he was sitting beside Jordan and Angel with Landon in his lap.

Asia and Juan hadn't spoke in two weeks, Juan had been sleeping on Angel and Jordan's couch, needing a moment to get away from Asia and gather his thoughts together; and he had thought about a lot.

The tension between Kidd, Moody, and Killian was thick. You could cut it with a knife. On top of that, Kidd noticed the shift in energy between Amour and Killian, and he wanted answers.

Immediately.

"Since we all here now," Steph said. "We can get this started. And I'ma start by saying I'm sick of y'all shit."

The entire group went into an uproar, their constant questions and yelling overlapping each other as they pointed at one other, finding someone to place blame on or even just someone to yell at.

"AYE SHUT UP!" Ayesha shouted, taking everyone by surprise.

"I'm tired! I'm hungry and I'm also sick of y'all shit! We're here to figure shit out and settle it for good. Period. Everyone is going to get their chance to speak. There will be no talking over each other. If y'all try that shit, I'ma hit you upside the head. Got it?"

No one answered. It was completely silent. Everyone either looked down at their feet, or up at the ceiling, avoiding eye contact with one another.

"That's what the hell I thought," Ayesha said. "Go head."

"I'ma start by what I noticed first, so that would be Kidd and Rini. What's going on with this tension between y'all two?" Steph asked.

Serenity sighed and pushed her hair out of her face. She was tucked underneath Donte's arm, her head rested on his chest comfortably.