𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

Hi guys!

This is the END of Beyond and let me tell you guys RIGHT NOW, I'm literally crying while writing this because I love this series so much and I am so sad to end it, but we got our happy ending.

Thank you guys so much for the support for this series, it means so much to me that I was able to deliver something that you all enjoyed so much. Trust me this is NOT the end of me writing about our beloved ginger haired boy, so expect to see more of him coming from me!

1. Who were your favorite characters?

2. What was your favorite Donté & Rini moment?

3. What was your least favorite part?

4. Rate this book from 1-10...

Finally I wanna go ahead and thank the gang: enterthesubtext mzz_perez nutsinmymouf BLUBERRYWATERMELON kiddledimmle _silentbandit for the love and support for this series' When I pitched this idea to you guys I didn't think that it would be this big and I definitely didn't think that I would even follow through with these books because I didn't think Donte would get any recognition, so I owe this books series to you guys for the love and support that you guys provided and for encouraging me to write this amazing series!

I Love you guys so so much!

To Infinity and Beyond! ❤️

xoxo,

Aaliyah 💞