028

| ASIA'S WEDDING |
June 01
*Theme & Scenery for Wedding in Media*
__________________

- SERENITY PAYTON -

Today is Asia's wedding day! That's right, it is officially June 1st, and we are at the Beverly Hills Hotel which is where the ceremony will be held; and trust me, the ceremony is going to be beautiful. All the hard work that Asia put forth for this wedding to be what it is paid off because it is gorgeous. All of us had finished getting dressed in our satin dresses in different shades of green. It was safe to say that everyone looked amazing, but we all couldn't just stand around because, on top of us girls being bridesmaids, we had our jobs to do before the wedding began.

That's where the chaos began...

Asia was sitting in a chair with Mariah moving around her, attempting to dab underneath Asia's eyes while trying to do the perfect swipe of eyeliner, but, it continued to get messed up because Asia was having a meltdown because Angel wasn't here. She was taking this extremely hard, and it was holding up the process of her getting ready and dressed which was holding everyone up, and honestly, even though we knew today was special, we were all frustrated.

"Asia, where did you put the belts for the guys?" Amour asked, frantically looking around the hotel room and pushing her hair behind her ear. "I gotta get them to him."

Asia glared at Amour. "Belts?!" she shrieked, taking all of us by surprise. "You're worrying about belts when Angel isn't here?"

Amour's eyes widened in shock. The entire room was silent as we all looked at Asia in complete shock at her outburst. Asia slinked down into her seat and sighed. "Sorry..." Asia said sheepishly. "They're in the black bag.."

Amour quickly rushed over to the bag and grabbed the belts from out of the bag and rushed out of the room. It's safe to say that in this moment we were all a little afraid of Asia; with her nerves and frustration about Angel not being here, her emotions were all over the place and she was definitely on edge; and her being on edge made us all feel like we were on edge.

No matter how afraid I was of her right now, I understood her though. If my best friend couldn't attend my wedding, I'd be an emotional wreck. Angel and Asia were like two peas in a pod, and Asia was so excited about having Angel in the wedding with her, but since Angel gave birth a few weeks ago; she hadn't been able to be in the wedding because she had to take care of Harmonie.

"You want some sunflower seeds, Asia?" Kasara asked, handing Asia a bag of sunflower seeds.

"No!" Mariah exclaimed, slapping Kasara's hand away. "She can't eat anything right now. You're not messing up my master piece!"

Quickly, I pushed my hair from out of my face and sat down beside Asia, placing my hand on top of hers. "Look, Asia, everything is gonna turn out perfectly fine. You have nothing to worry about."

"But Angel—."

"But Angel what?"

We all looked up and screamed in excitement at the sight of Angel in her satin green bridesmaid dress. A wide smile was on her face as we all ran over to her and practically tackled her. If she hadn't been leaning against the wall, she and the rest of us probably would've fell on the floor.

Asia pushed past all of us, nearly knocking us on the floor, and hugged Angel tightly. "Now everything is perfect!" Asia exclaimed.

"Damn, so it wouldn't have been perfect with just us?" Maria asked, putting a tie on Thumper while Tasia struggled to hold Hamlet down to put his tie on.