010

JORDAN POOLE
3 days later...

I had noticed that Angel has been acting a bit...a bit off, if you get what I mean. Like, she's been eating more than usual, and basically eating foods that she absolutely hates like for the past 3 months she's been having this odd ass craving for seafood and she absolutely hates seafood.

All of this has been confusing for me, because it's like I never know what kind of mood she's going to be in because it always switches up every other minute, or every two seconds.

Sometimes I think it's because she's on her period, but this has become more frequent, it's every single day; and it makes everything so confusing because it's like I never know how she's feeling for real.

You know how hard that is while in a relationship?

I'm kind of scared to say something because this morning, I accidentally left the toilet seat up and she spazzed on me, then started crying, and then somehow became perfectly fine.

Like is she demon possessed or something? If she is, someone needs to let me know so I can call that couple that does exorcisms from the Conjuring or something...because I'll be damned if I'm living with a demon.

I'm too sexy to die.

"Jordan!"

The sound of Angel's voice paired with the sound of the front door shutting alerted me, suddenly causing me to stand straighter and brace myself for any attitude she might swing my way.

But, instead of looking upset, tired, or annoyed, she walked into the kitchen where I was and flashed me a wide smile as she held out a light pink bag to me for me to take.

Cautiously, I looked at the bag, then back at Angel, raising an eyebrow. "Uh...am I supposed to—."

"Open the damn bag, Jordan!" Angel snapped, causing me to jump back a little and quickly open the bag.

I took out the several pieces of white and pink tissue paper before pausing and scrunching up my nose in confusion as I looked down at the contents in the bag which was just a small card at the bottom.

Confused, I picked it up and opened it, looking up at Angel, still extremely confused, while she just looked at me with the widest smile ever.

"Read it out loud.." She said, bouncing on her toes in excitement.

Still confused, I looked down and took a deep breath, and began reading it out loud: "Roses are red, violets are blue...Inside me are two hearts that beat just for you."

I looked up at Angel and set the card down. "Girl, what are you talking about? You only have one heart! How are two hearts inside you gonna beat for me, when you only have ONE?!"

"Oh my gosh, you're so slow!" Angel groaned, shaking her head.

"How am I slow if it doesn't make logical sense!" I asked, looking at her like she was crazy

Am I missing something? Or am I really just slow this time?

Angel sighed and handed me a box. "Here," she said with a smile. "Maybe this will help you figure it out."

Giving her a sideways glance, I opened the box and looked down, my eyes practically popped out of their sockets. Inside was a baby onesie, a positive pregnancy test, and a pacifier that said "I love my Daddy" on it.

Wait a minute...

Roses are red, violets are blue...Inside me are two hearts that beat just for you...