026

MAY 23
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MAY 23__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SERENITY PAYTON
____________________________

Hey guys!

In my world it's been awhile since I've seen you guys—the last you guys saw us was in March, and it is now May 23rd, which is very important day—or so we hope.

A few hours ago—and by a few hours ago, I mean at 3:30 A.M—Angel went into Labor and as happy as we all are for her, Asia went into a panicked state because she was worried about if Angel was going to be able to be in her wedding which was on June first, while Angel kept reassuring her that she would be able to be in the wedding.

But Asia being Asia, she had an understudy for all of us as bridesmaids just in case something happened to any of us, and Mychal just so happens to be Angel's "understudy", and you know Amour hated that news.

Anyways, we were all in the hospital room with Angel. Jordan is sitting beside her on the hospital bed playing Uno with her, Donte and I are sitting with Asia, Amour, Maria and Kidd on the floor going over checklist for her wedding and adding other last minute ideas. Every idea we all added, Juan was pacing back and forth making calls to the different companies that Asia had added to the wedding.

Deuce was sitting with Malachi and Moody watching the Memphis Grizzlies play against Miami Heat, and they were losing, sadly—and let's just say, Deuce was pissed off because he was rooting for the Grizzlies.

Klay, Dray, Hazel, Ayesha, Looney, and Mariah were playing Jenga having mini-heart attacks because they were down to the last legs of the game and it was Klay's turn to take out the next block—and let's face it, when it came down to this game, Klay didn't have a steady hand.

"I'm so upset I won't get to go to Paris with you guys," Angel frowned, shuffling the deck of Uno cards. "I wanted to go so bad."

Killian shrugged. "You can come with us another time."
James nodded. "Yeah! We can plan a family trip for the summer."

"That sounds fun." Donte said, picking up Landon and setting him on his lap, holding a bag of Gerber Puffs open for him. 

In three days, the entire group—except for Angel, Jordan, Juan and Asia—were going to Paris with James and Killian since the Pistons were playing in Paris, but the rest of us were just coming as an excuse to go to Paris, because it's Paris, plus I had never been before, so this should be fun.

"I'd like that..." Angel said with a smile.

Quickly, Angel's smile faded and was replaced with a pain-filled frown, and she cried out in pain...and started taking several deep breaths as she placed her hand on her lower back.

Oh Lord.

The shout that Angel let out scared Jordan so bad that he flipped off of the hospital bed, landing on the ground on his back, and curled up in pain. "Ouch! That fucking hurt..."