027

| A NIGHT IN PARIS |

_____________________________________________________Two Days Later

Two Days Later...
(May 26)

- SERENITY PAYTON -

Two days have passed since Angel gave birth; which means that Maria, Klay, Donte, Amour, Ryan, Killian, James, Fantasia, Kasara, Gary and I are in Paris! That's right: the gang—minus some others—are in Paris, France; the most romantic city in the world!

Asia and Juan are back in San Francisco with Ayesha, Steph, Dray, Hazel, Mariah, Mychal, in order to get things for the wedding set in place and make sure that everything was good and running smoothly. Asia and Jordan were back in San Francisco as well spending time with each other and getting settled into their new home with Harmonie.

For the few hours that we had been in Paris, I noticed that Donte had been off...like his nerves were up and I also noticed that he continued to check his phone almost every fifteen to twenty minutes as if he were waiting for someone to text him or call him back; and then once he got whatever text he was looking and waiting for; he would start bouncing his knee as if he were anxious.

I know that I was probably thinking too deep into this, but my mind was telling me that something was going on; and it made me wonder if there was someone in Donte's phone that had his attention and he was being unfaithful towards me, but then again, I couldn't see Donte doing anything like that...but at the same time, I didn't put anything past anyone.

What made me even more suspicious, was that when I had tried to ask Donte if he was okay and what he was doing a few minutes ago, and he just gave me a very vague response and once again, began acting odd and turned his attention to his phone again. He then proceeded to leave the room and quickly took his phone with him as well—which is nowhere near normal for him because usually he never had an issue leaving his phone alone in a room with me, but now it was like he didn't want his phone anywhere near me! 

Did that seem suspicious to you? Or am I just overthinking and letting these pregnancy hormones get the best of me?

Speaking of my pregnancy, before we left for Paris, I decided to take myself to the doctor—actually, I wasn't alone, I had my girls with me—and found out that I was exactly one month and a half pregnant; and because I knew that my pregnancy would soon be noticeable, I should soon tell Donte...and the plan was to tell him while we were here in Paris, but with the way he's acting and making me feel, I didn't want to tell him while we were here anymore.

It probably wasn't the right time to tell him anyways...

"Rini," Maria said, grabbing my arm excitedly. "Do you wanna go to the Louis Vuitton Montaigne? It's only a few blocks—what's wrong?"

Amour nodded, her face buried deep in her phone. "Yeah, you been out of it since we got here. What's going on in that head of yours?"

I shook my head and huffed. "Look...I could be overthinking this because of ...well. you know. But, I don't know, ever since we got here...and I first noticed it when we were on the plane that Donte is constantly checking his phone and putting his phone face down when he usually never does that; and when we touched down he's just been weird and it's like he can't even look me in the eye."