019

SERENITY PAYTON

Later That Day...

After the show, I went home and instead of finding Landon and Deuce being companied by Jordan and Angel, I found Donte asleep on the couch with Landon and Deuce curled up against me like they had been waiting for me, but fell asleep while waiting for me to come home.

I smiled at the sight as I quietly locked the front door and set my keys on the counter, walking over to them. I reached over and pulled out the throw blanket and gently put it over them, gently tucking them in.

Carefully, I took off my heels and quietly walked upstairs into my bedroom and shut the door. I let out a sigh relief as I walked into the bathroom and turned on the warm water.

While the water heated up, I decided to start removing my makeup and do my skin care routine. Just when I was about to turn on my music, my phone began ringing. I looked down at my phone and saw that a group FaceTime call with Maria, Asia, Angel, Amour, Fantasia and Kasara.

It must be an emergency if it's a group call...

Quickly, I answered the call and propped my phone up against the mirror and smiled, waving at them. "Hey guys!"

"We got an emergency, Rin.." Angel said as she opened a bag of peanut butter crackers.

I raised an eyebrow. "What kind of emergency and why are Amour and Maria putting on all black and wearing ski masks?"

Amour pulled the mouth covering of the ski mask down and grinned. "Because, we boutta kick ass."

"Before y'all go and do some shit that will get y'all arrested, tell me what is going on!" I exclaimed.

Everyone went silent. I scanned everyone's faces and noticed that Asia looked the most pissed off. If this was a cartoon, she'd have steam coming from out of her ears and she would have fire coming from off the top of her head.

It took a lot to make Asia this upset, so something definitely had to be wrong. Why would something happen soon after her and Juan get engaged? I hope it wasn't something going on between Juan and her. That would be too much for her to handle right now.

"Asia? What's going on?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Asia sighed and shook her head. "I don't wanna talk about it—."

"Girl if you don't wanna say it, I will.." Fantasia said as she chewed on ice.

Asia paused, then sighed and shifted uncomfortably. "I'll say it," she said. "Audi popped up at the house at 1:30 in the morning asking to talk to Juan."

My jaw dropped on the floor the moment that those words escaped Asia's lips. I had so many questions, but I was at a loss for words at the same time.

My brain felt like it was two seconds from exploding due to the new information that I had just gotten.

This just didn't make any sense; we had all witnessed Juan completely cut Audi off for good the moment he met Asia, so there wasn't a logical reason as to why Audi was randomly making pop up visits at their house at 1:30 in the morning. How did she even know where they lived?