015

ASIA's POV

"Baby, do I really need to wear a tie?" Juan called out from inside of our walk-in closet. "Why can't I just, keep the collar open a little and show off the chains?"

I rolled my eyes as I pulled my braids into a half up- half down style. "You hang around Jordan too damn much...always tryna dress like a slut."

"Accusations!" Juan called out. "I don't dress like a slut!"

"Boy, yes you do." I giggled. "That's why you and Jordan are twins. Y'all both dress like whores. Even for formal events."

My thoughts got cut off by Juan coming around the corner in a black polo, black pants, red Gucci loafers, the collar of his shirt was slightly unbuttoned and he was showing off his chains—like the slut he is.

"If you think I look good, just say that." He chuckled, placing a kiss on my shoulder.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish, Juan." I said, giving him a warning glance through the mirror.

Juan chuckled and shook his head. "Asia please don't act like I don't be having you in here scre—."

Juan's words were cut off by the sound of rapid knocking on our bedroom door. Rolling my eyes, I got annoyed and walked over to the door.

I had planned to go off, but the moment that I opened the door and saw Amour standing there in tears like something that happened that finally caused her to break down.

"NOW WHO IN THE HELL DONE HURT MY LITTLE SISTER?!" Juan shouted, shoving me to the side and wrapping his arms around Amour.

"Amour what happened?" I asked, moving Juan from off of her, so she could fully explain herself.

Amour opened her mouth to say something, but all that came out were sobs and she placed her face in her hands and cried harder.

Juan's phone buzzed, and he picked it up, and looked at the screen. His eyes widened as he handed the phone to me. I took the phone and read over what was on the screen and looked over at Amour.

Oh no...

"Is this about Les?" Juan asked, kneeling down beside her.

Amour nodded her head and sniffled. "It's not just the trade. We just..."

"Y'all just what?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

I hope she didn't say what I think she's about to say. If so, I was gonna have to have a long conversation with Les after this because what the hell? Why would they end things over something this small?

"Y'all broke up?" Juan asked, rubbing her back.

Amour nodded let out a deep breath and pushed her curls from out of her face. "Yeah. We did."

Oh my gosh. Why did this shit have to happen today.

"Did you...did you want to break up?" I asked her, sitting down beside her.

Amour shook her head and sniffled. "No, but I told him I wasn't moving to Houston, and he said that the relationship wasn't continuing if I didn't go with him and he said 'make your choice'..."