012

SERENITY PAYTON

Three Weeks Later...
Angel & Jordan's Gender Reveal/Baby Shower

<>

Today is Angel and Jordan's baby shower/gender reveal! And let me just say, I am so excited to see what the gender is.

Just seeing all of these games and different decorations—kudos to the godparents Juan and Asia—have making kind of want to have another kid.

But, I'm in no position to have another child right now; Landon is only one years old, Donte and I are kind of letting our relationship be a slow burn, and we both are healing and working on ourselves.

So a kid will not be in my near future.

"You ever think about it?" Donte asked, walking up to me with a plate of lemon pepper wings.

I turned to him, balancing my cup of juice in my hands and a plate of fruit. "Think about what?"

"Having another one.." He said, grinning down at me.

I smirked and laughed. Did he read my mind? "All the time. You?"

"Literally everyday," He chuckled. "But, I'd only have another kid if you're down."

"If I'm down?" I asked, a shy smile forming on my face as my cheeks got hot. "You wouldn't wanna have a baby with someone else?"

Donte scrunched up his face. "Not at all. Why would I when I got the woman I want right in front of me? Plus, you already gave me one, so why not give me another one?"

OH.

"Did we even ever have a baby shower?" I asked, looking around at the scenery.

Donte shook his head. "We did not. I'm surprised at that giving the way we had found out about how we were having a baby."

I giggled. "True."

"Do you think that if we had done things differently that we would still be together now?" He asked, nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Honestly," I said, and took a deep breath. "I don't know. Sometimes I think so, and then sometimes...I think that we were meant to go down this path."

Donte nodded. "I agree. I just know that, from the moment I met you, I knew that you were it for me."

<>

JORDAN POOLE

"How you feelin' man?" Steph asked, sitting down beside me.

I sighed and grinned, shrugging my shoulders. "Like I'm dreaming...I ain't ever think I was gonna have a kid."

"You never thought about having kids?" Juan asked.

I shrugged. "Well, I mean I have. But not now. But I'm happy that I am, and that it's with Angel. I wouldn't have it no other way."

"I'm so glad that you've got this mindset, JP," Dray said with a smile. "not a lot of guys your age do."

"What can I say? She's got me on lock," I said with a wide smile. "I know that she's it for me..."