THE ALTERNATE ENDING

Many Years Later...

"Can you believe that we're actually here?" Landon asks, looking ahead of him.

His younger sister, London, and his cousins Deuce, Malachi, Harmonie, Canon, Adrian, Jelena and Aria stood on either side of him, looking in the same direction as London with nostalgic smiles on their faces.

"Not at all," London says. "It still looks the same...wow."

"I can't believe how well it's been kept.." Jelena says with a sad smile.

"Well," Harmonie says with a deep sigh. "Let's go inside, huh?"

One by one, each person walked inside of the house, looking around at the inside of the house, each taking the time to let the memories inside of this house flood their mind with soft smiles on their faces.

The more they looked around, the more that the memories came back to them. Every family meeting, every night after school; everything was coming back to them. Everything seemed as if it were perfect because it just felt like home.

The sound of voices caught their attention, so they followed the voices into the living room and silent stood in the doorway of the living room as they watched their parents, aunts and uncles in the living room sitting on the couches and love seats with steaming cups of hot chocolate in their hands.

They looked the same, maybe a little older, but they aged like fine wine. They were amazed how their relationships stayed healthy and in tact throughout all these years, especially since they weren't kids anymore, they were grown with their own relationships and their parents had maintained their relationships to last forever. Literally.

"Oh, hey guys." Serenity says, looking up and seeing her kids, nieces and nephews standing in the doorway.

Both Landon and London smiled. "Hey, Momma." London says.
"Hey, Mom." Landon said.

Donte came out of the kitchen and damn near dropped his plate of food when he saw his kids and grinned. "Hey guys!"

Everyone stood up and immediately embraced each other. They hadn't seen each other in months with everyone's jobs and lifestyles pulling them in different directions.

Deuce wound up being in the NBA playing for the Boston Celtics just like his father had and he even got two rings while being on the team and Aria—Deuce's younger sister—wound up being in the WNBA playing for the Los Angeles Sparks.

The twins ended up working together, Jelena ended up being a writer and wrote scripts for TV Shows and Movies while Adrian became a director, the two created multiple popular films that had won multiple awards over the course of their careers.

Landon ended up being an artist and most of his works are in several museums and have been sold to some of the most successful celebrities and artists in the business. His most famous piece is the portrait he created of his entire family at the age of 21 years old—he is now 32.

London became a fashion designer and opened up stores for her brand worldwide. Her clothes have been used in her cousin's movies and shows, while also being sold to multiple celebrities both premade pieces or custom pieces as well. She created her first piece that was requested for Tems when she was 19, and she was now 30.

Malachi ended up being an actor, but recently retired in order to stay and watch his kids grow up. He got married at 23 and had his first child at 25, he now has 6 kids and is a stay-at-home dad.

Canon wound up being a neurosurgeon and a father of four. He has two sons and two daughters, all of which are quadruplets and are all playing basketball together at their high school.

Harmonie ended up becoming a triple threat with owning her own beauty parlor, being an actress and a fashion designer/icon. She has two kids and is married to the son of football legend, Jalen Hurts.

Everyone became successful and paved their own ways for themselves and it was safe to say that each and every one of their parents were extremely proud of them.

In front of them, they saw themselves in each of their children and felt a sense of pride. They couldn't believe that the people in front of them were the troublesome kids they raised and nurtured for years.

"I would like to raise a toast," Maria says, holding up her mug of hot chocolate—spiked of course—smiling around at her family that was as lovable as they were irritable. "To our amazing family and for us not killing each other after all these years."

"Love you guys, really," Kidd says. "Don't know where I'd be without you guys."

Klay nodded. "These years as a family have been...nothing short of amazing. Everything we've been through was worth it."

"From the fights to drama...to lying to Jaren about us believing he'd actually end up with Rini," Juan chuckled. "There was never a dull moment. I love y'all crazy asses."

Jordan nodded. "It's safe to say that I wouldn't know what actual love and family felt like if I didn't meet you guys and become a part of this family. I not only gained lifetime sisters and brothers, but I also gained the love of my life. Thank you guys. And thank you Asia for slapping me upside my head every time I did something dumb."

Asia grinned. "No problem, Jordan."

"Thank you guys for everything, literally," Amour says. "For late night calls, advice and gaining big brothers and sisters. It's kinda fun being the youngest."

"Thank you guys for taking me in, it really means a lot and I know that I didn't deserve it half toe the time." Jayson says.

As the "originals" as the kids called them, went around saying what they were thankful for and giving their separate speeches, they couldn't help but look at their parents and see older versions of themselves.

"Huh..." Aria says.

"They kinda look like...us," Harmonie says. "Or, we look like them?"

Adrian grinned. "That's so trippy..."

"Do you guys think that in another universe...that our entire lives are being written out and...we don't even know it?" Deuce asks.

Jelena grinned. "I'm glad that I'm not the only one who feels like that...but I doubt it."

"That would be crazy if it was true, though, right?" Canon chuckled.

"It definitely would.." Landon says.

"Do you guys have anything to say?" Serenity asks, gaining the kids' attention.

They glanced at each other and shook their heads, small smiles on their faces. "Just thank you for...everything." Malachi says.

"And we love you guys." Deuce says.

"To Infinity," Donte says, holding up his mug.

"And Beyond," Serenity says as the others held up their mugs as well.

"And for Evermore..."

* * *

END OF ALTERNATE ENDING...

* * *

Hi guys!

This was one of the endings that I had in store for Beyond and I figured why not give it to you guys because it was special to me and with it being the 1 year anniversary of Infinity being released, I figured why not give this to you guys.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 | 𝐃. 𝐃𝐢𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 | 🎉