030

(A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the "interruption", I guess, but I decided to change the timeline and chapter count; after this chapter, the next chapter that will be released will be the final chapter. Thanks.)

**************

June 24

- SERENITY PAYTON -

It is now June 24th, and finally the entire group is back together, and honestly, I could feel that something was about to shift within our group. I just didn't know what it was. All I know is that Asia and Juan called a family meeting at Steph and Ayesha's house saying that they had to tell us something important.

So we were all here, sitting in the living room and guess who was here as well?

Les.

So you just know the tension was high since Amour was also here, but what was funny was that it was clear that Les was focused on Amour while Amour wasn't paying him any mind. It was as if to her, he simply didn't exist. Like it was her world, and he wasn't a part of it.

Good for her.

"So, a few of us have some things to say," Ayesha said, sitting down on the couch beside Steph, and he instantly placed his hand on her thigh. "But, we're gonna let Juan and Asia begin."

We all looked to Asia and Juan who had these uneasy and sad looks on their faces, but it was also as if they were trying to look on the bright side of everything at the same time, which was causing for all of us to be confused in the moment because we honestly and truly didn't know what was going on with either of them.

Juan sighed and ran his hands up and down his sweatpants. "Uh, so I just got word that I'm being traded to the Utah Jazz. Which means that Asia and I have to move to Utah..."

"Bro, are you serious?" Jordan exclaimed. "It's bad enough that they took you to the Lakers...at least you were 6 hours away, but fucking Utah?!"

Donte nodded. "I agree with Jordan. This is bullshit. They're wasting your talents, JTA. You don't deserve this, you really don't."

"That's what I said," Asia said. "This is bullshit."
"Straight up bullshit." Angel scolded.

Amour sighed and walked over to Juan giving him a tight hug and a sad, sympathetic smile. "It's gonna be okay. Soon you'll be back with the real team."

Juan grinned. "I doubt it."
"Oh no, we're bringing you back with the Warriors one way or another." Dray said firmly.

"What makes you think that?" Asia asked.

"We're gonna threaten Steve and Bob's lives." Maria said matter-of-factly. "Simple as that. First they take you away from GSW and put you with Baldie and the Lakers, and now they're sending you out into the middle of nowhere in fucking Utah? This is fucked up."

"Yeah, Juan," I said, shaking my head. "They can't keep doing this to you. They seriously can't."

Juan shrugged. "You know what; it's completely fine. I'm just hoping that I can make Utah feel like home for as long as I'm there, you know? I just wanna look at the positive side of it for right now. If it doesn't rain, you'll never grow, right?"