023

SERENITY PAYTON

A few weeks has passed since my talk with Jaren and finding out that I was once again, pregnant with Donte's child. The only people who know about my pregnancy are Hazel and Ayesha; and I've sworn both of them to secrecy until I'm ready to come forward and tell everyone on my own; but of course, you know that two people are on my case already—Steve and Steph.

Apparently Steph and Steve have noticed something "different" about me, and it's making me self conscious because I don't need them to go randomly blurting it out when I'm waiting to announce it.

Today, on the other hand, us girls are heading to New York City for two reasons: one being to finally meet Kidd, Killian and Moses' child, and to also go to the bridal shop to get Asia and ourselves fitted for our dresses for her wedding, which is in exactly two months.

While us girls are in New York, the guys are back in San Francisco and will be flying in tomorrow morning, which means Landon and Deuce are with Donte back in San Francisco with the rest of the guys.

"How are you feeling...?" Asia asked. "You've been out of it since we got here."

I nodded and pushed my hair from out of my face. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just tired."

"She ain't tired," Amour giggled. "She miss that Donte dick."

I gasped in shock and tossed a shoe at Amour, which oddly enough, she caught with ease and flashed me a wide smile. When she tilted her head to the side, I spotted something on her neck that made my jaw drop.

"Uh, Amour," Angel said, raising an eyebrow. "Who gave you that hickey?"

Immediately, Amour almost fell over, nearly knocking the woman who was helping her with the dress over as she tried to pull herself together and hide her neck at the same time.
Asia leaned over and pulled Amour closer to her, and gasped once she saw the hickey on Amour's neck while Amour tried to swat her away.

"Girl, who you been letting suck on your neck?" She exclaimed.

Amour kissed her teeth and scoffed. "Man this ain't even my neck!"

"See, that's crazy!" Asia said, plucking Amour's forehead. "I know you better tell us who was sucking on your neck! You too young for this."

"Uh...I'm 22.." Amour clarified, a confused expression on her face.

"Exactly!" Kasara chuckled.
Amour huffed. "Y'all have got to be shitting me. And Asia, this dress itches! You sure I can't just wear a hoodie and some jeans?"

Asia glared over at Amour. Her glare was so intense that each and every one of us—including Hamlet—backed up a few inches so Amour was the only person near her.

"Amour, I swear if you pop up at my wedding with jeans and a hoodie, it'll be your last day on earth." Asia snapped.

Amour's eyes widened as she nodded her head. "Ma'am, yes ma'am."

"And you know what happens every time you ask dumb questions, Amour!" Asia said in a sing-song voice that made Amour groan in annoyance.

We all laughed as Amour moved to get fitted into another dress that was now a light green satin dress. Asia and Amour made a deal that during the process of planning the wedding, if Amour asks a dumb question or a question that would annoy Asia, that Amour would have to answer any question of Asia's choice in return.