014

𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝕤𝕝𝕦𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕣 ! 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕟, 𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕒 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕖𝕣!
𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕕...

SERENITY PAYTON

"Take these off..." Donte said lowly in my ear, before gently nibbling at my earlobe.

Damn, that boy knows my weakness...

"Boy, shut up and take em off me..." I mumbled against his lips.

Donte smirked, placing a soft kiss on my lips before kneeling down in front of me, in between my legs, spreading them open wider, placing them on his shoulder.

My breathing increased as he trailed kisses up inner thigh until he reached my panties. I felt him smirk against my skin and use his teeth to pull the thin fabric down my legs and tossed them at his side.

The moment that his mouth latched onto my clit, I threw my head back and my eyes rolled to my back of my head. "Mmmm..."

His tongue slowly flicked against my clit and I bit my lip, holding my moans back. Holy shit, I missed this...

"Holy shiit.." I mumbled, placing my hand on the back of his head, pushing him deeper as he began sucking on my clit.

Donte began spelling the word 'coconut' with his tongue, causing me to moan loudly and uncontrollably as I looked down, admiring him as began devouring me as if I was his last meal.

My eyes shut tightly as I tried to move back a little, feeling my legs beginning to shake. Donte, reached up, his hands locking on my waist, holding me in place as he slipped his tongue inside of me.

"Look at me..." Donte hummed, the vibrations of his voice traveling up my body.

I opened my eyes, looking down at him, making eye contact with him as he slipped two fingers inside of me, slowly pumping them in and out at a face, steady pace.

"Fuuuuck!" I moaned out as he curled his fingers inside of me, repeatedly hitting my spot.

Tears filled my eyes as I felt a knot building up in my stomach as I moaned loudly while Donte pumped his fingers in and out of me, and licked and sucked up every ounce of me.

"P-Please!" I cried out, grabbing his wrist. "I'm go—."

Before I could even get my words out, a loud moan escaped my lips, my legs shook as I cum all over his face.

I tried to catch my breath as I felt Donte lick up my juices, reaching up and locking our hands together as I came down from my high.

Donte grinned, standing up and licked his lips that were covered in my juices. He then stuck out his two fingers that were also soaked—because of me, of course—and stuck them in my mouth.

I smirked lazily as I sucked on them, tasting myself feeling even more turned on as I felt Donte watching me with an intense look of lust within his brown eyes.