😶Panic Room (Bl)

From- My book "Panic Room" inspired by the song (I just turned it into a bl)

Background info- Jack called Aiden a bottom

Kinks- None

Kind of smutt- Handjob & Blowjob
_______________________

Aiden nodded before closing the gap between their lips.

Both of their eyes closed as Jack kissed back, their lips moving together perfectly.

Aiden swiped his toung across Jack's bottom lip asking for access but Jack decided to be stubborn and not open his mouth.

So, Aiden bit Jack's bottom lip making the smaller boy gasp allowing Aiden to slip his toung into Jack's mouth.

The two fought for dominance for a minute before Aiden won and allowed his toung to explore every crevice of Jack's mouth.

The two eventually pulled apart for air after their lungs screamed at them to do so.

"How was that for being a bottom?" Aiden asked once he caught his breath.

"I'm not sure, I think you should do it again so I can judge you better." Jack said with a smile as he looked up at Aiden.

"Oh really?" Aiden asked with a smile of his own getting an eager nod from Jack.

He leaned back down and pulled him into another kiss.

This time Jack's hands found their way to Aiden's hair as Aiden rubbed his hands up and down Jack's sides before resting them on his hips.

The kiss had more passion then the last one and was starting to get more heated before Aiden pulled back getting a whine of protest from Jack.

"If we keep going then I need you to answer a question first." He said making Jack nod to get him to ask the question.

"Will you be my boyfriend? I don't think I can keep going as friends with benefits or whatever the Hell we are right now." Aiden asked as he looked down at Jack who smiled back up at him.

"Yes! And just incase your wondering no I'm not only saying yes so we can keep kissing, I actually like you." Jack replied with a giggle getting a smile back from Aiden.

"I'm glad." He said before Jack pulled him back down by the back of his neck into a new kiss.

The kiss became more heated as Aiden moved his leg between Jack's legs, pressing his own leg up against Jack's groin.

Jack moaned into the kiss as he started to grind against Aiden's knee trying to get more friction.

Suddenly there was a knock at their door.

The two quickly pulled apart from the kiss, both of them blushing brightly.

"Can I come in?!" Jazzalyn yelled from the other side of the door.

"Yeah!" Jack yelled back as he made sure his bulge was covered by the bedsheets.

Why did Aiden have to turn him on so much while his family was home?

The door opened and Jazzalyn walked into the room.

"Mom and mum are taking A.J. and I to grandma's for the night and they wanted to know if you two wanted to come too." She asked as she leaned against the door frame.

"Why are you going so late at night?" Jack asked before looking at the clock and seeing that it was only nine.

"Because they live close to us and we wanted to see them. We are all going to stay the night and then mom and mum are going to work in the morning. I need an answer now so I can tell them to wait on you two or not." Jazz sassed back as she put her hand on her hip.