Anger Fuck (Pansy x Blaise x Ron)

From- "Potions Incident"

Characters- Ron, Pansy, & Blaise (From Harry Potter)

This won't make a bunch of sense if you haven't read the book but if you're just here for the sex & don't care about reading it then go for it babes!

************************

"Why did I wake up to an empty bed beside me?! Where have you two be-" Pansy cut herself off when she saw how upset Blaise looked and how Ron flinched at her yelling.

"What happened to you guys?" She asked, her tone much calmer now.

"I don't wanna talk about it," Blaise replied as he wiped the tear that fell from his eyes quickly.

Pansy looked at Ron but saw that he was looking at Blaise with concern etched into his features.

"Okay, well what do you want to do then?" Pansy asked making Blaise look at her for a second before looking at Ron.

"I want to take my mind off of it and absolutely rail either one or both of you." He said after shutting the door to their room.

Pansy's eyes widened as Ron blushed deeply.

"I'll go first so you can go gently on Ron but still get your anger out on me." Pansy volunteered, not wanting Ron's first time to be full of nothing but anger for something that wasn't him.

"Sounds good to me," Blaise said before picking her up over his shoulder and throwing her down onto his bed.

Ron followed and sat back, just watching for now until he was given any instruction on what to do.

"Strip for me, both of you," Blaise said as he began stripping himself.

Both of them complied and began to strip themselves quickly before waiting for Blaise's next instruction.

Normally Pansy would be more frisky or potentially even act like a brat but she decided that she would let Blaise have full control right now to help him not have to think about anything that he was thinking about before.

"Ron my love, do you know how to stretch yourself?" Blaise asked as he began to circle his pointer finger and middle finger on Pansy's clit to get her wet enough for his fingers to not hurt her when he began to stretch her.

"No, I don't," Ron admitted with an embarrassed blush.

"Okay, then I want you to do what I'm about to do to Pansy to your ass okay?" Blaise asked as Pansy let out soft moans at the clit stimulation.

"Okay," Ron replied before moving so he could comfortably stretch himself.

Blaise put his middle finger into Pansy, pushing it in and out slowly to allow her to adjust.

"You can speed this up, I got bored earlier so you could probably put it in already." Pansy sighed as she shivered in pleasure.

"I could tell by how easily my finger slipped in," Blaise replied before looking back at Ron who was making a face of discomfort.

"Are you okay?" He asked making Pansy look up at Ron too with concern.

"Yeah, it just feels weird," Ron replied as he put his hands in his lap, away from himself.

"I'll help you in a second love, for now just watch and enjoy the show," Blaise said before taking his finger out of Pansy.

He put on a condom before lining his dick up with her vag before looking down at her and asking, "Are you sure you're okay going in without me prepping you?"