😶69 (Bl)

From- nothing as of rn

Background info- Amane and Cipher are horny and wanna try something new~

Kinks- none

Type- 69 position, blowjob, handjob
_________________________________________

"Cipherrrr~" Amane purred into Cipher's ear as he moved to sit down on his lap.

"Yes love?" Cipher asked as he shut his book he had been reading to give his lover his full attention.

"I'm bored~." Amane said, rocking his hips forward a little as he looked at Cipher with fake innocents.

"And what do you want me to do about that hmm?" Cipher asked, he was very confused why Amane was being so bold but wasn't against it.

"I wanna try something with you." Amane said, quickly going from confident to shy as his gaze dropped to the floral bedsheets.

"And what do you want to try baby?" Cipher asked as he tucked a strand of Amane's curly brown hair behind his ear.

"Well I was reading a fanfiction and they did... something... that I wanna try but I don't know if you would wanna do it or not." Amane replied getting a chuckle from his lover.

"Well you have to tell me what that 'something' is before I can tell you if I want to do it or not but if it's with you then I'm sure I'll be fine with it." Cipher stated making Amane blush with embarrassment.

"...it's a sexual thing..." Amane said as his blush darkened even more then before.

"Okay~ I like where this is going." Cipher said before he began to kiss up and down Amane's neck, jaw and then behind his ear as well.

Amane's breath hinched and it took him a second to recover before he could talk again.

"Its sixty nine, in other words we give each other head at the same time." Amane rushed out quickly, his blush darkening to a crimson and his eyes shutting; not really wanting to see Cipher's reaction.

"Sounds good to me love, do you wanna go now or are you just telling me you want to do this at some point in our relationship?" Cipher asked with a smirk before kissing right against one of Amane's weak spots.

Amane whined softly and rolled his hips with more pressure this time as an answer making Chipher smirk again, this time against his skin as he left a hickey.

"I'll take that as a yes~" He said before stripping off Amane's oversized t-shirt and boxers before removing his own boxers.

They were both already in their pajamas so that's all they had to take off.

Cipher laid down on the bed and Amane got on top of him but positioned himself so his head was by his dick and vice versa.

Cipher grabbed Amane's hips and pushed him down into his mouth making Amane give a loud moan from the sudden pleasure.

He was holding himself up by his elbows on either side of Cipher's hips before he began to take his member.

Cipher had the perk of having very little to no gag reflex so he quickly began deep throating Amane without problem, Amane on the other hand did have a gag reflex and was trying his best to take all of Cipher's dick at once.

"Don't force yourself love, whatever you do feels amazing no matter how small of a thing you think it is." Cipher soothed knowing that Amane would possibly hurt himself in order to please him.

Amane nodded so Cipher went back to deep throating him making Amane's eyes roll back from the pleasure.

He attempted to return the pleasure as much as possible but had to pull off and instead give a handjob because he was getting close to his climax and was having trouble breathing.

"Aah~ I'm close!" He warned making Cipher begin to roll his tongue and graze his teath along his six inch dick.

About a minute later Amane came hard into Cipher's mouth, his legs shaking as he did so and a loud moan of Cipher's name falling from his mouth as well.

Cipher came quickly after hearing his lover moan his name in such a slutty way, covering Amane's hand with the white liquid.

Amane moved so he was laying beside of Cipher instead of on top of him as they both caught their breath and calmed down from their highs.

"Well that was fun." Cipher chuckled as he sat up, picking Amane up as well before standing up and walking out of the room and into the bathroom.

"Yeah it was but I don't think we should do it again." Amane replied as Cipher sat him down onto the sink counter before turning the shower on.

"Why not?" He asked as he turned to face Amane once again, allowing the water time to heat up.

"Because... I couldn't give you as much pleasure as you gave me." Amane replied as he looked down at the bathroom tile.

He never thought he gave Cipher enough pleasure because Cipher was more of a giver then a taker in every aspect in life, including sex.

"Baby you gave me plenty of pleasure, what are you talking about?" Cipher said before kissing Amane's forehead gently.

"Nothing, let's just shower now. I'm tired." Amane said before yawning, then giving Cipher a sleepy smile.

Cipher nodded and picked his lover back up before walking them both into the shower and pulling the curtain when they were both inside.

He then put Amane down and instead picked up the shampoo and began to clean his boyfriends hair and body.

Once Amane was fully clean, Amane returned the favor and cleaned Cipher off as well, all along stealing small kisses inbetween.

Eventually they were both clean so they turned off the water and got out of the shower before getting dressed and going to their guest bedroom to sleep.

"Goodnight, I love you." Cipher mumbled into Amane's hair as Amane cuddled closer to his chest.

"G'night, love you too." Amane mumbled back, kissing Cipher's chest and then falling asleep, Cipher following soon after into a dreamless slumber.
_________________________________________

1,022 words!