😝Wings~ (Bl)

From- My book "Demon Love Rewrite"

Background info- Otto's wings are very sensitive to the touch of his mate Caleb~ (Otto is an angel & Caleb is a Demon btw)

Kinks- Praise, body worship

Type- Hand-job

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK & THE BOOK THE CHARACTERS ARE FROM EXISTED SO I'M GONNA WRITE THIS NOW & AGE THEM UP TO 18 BC FOR SOME REASON THEY ARE ONLY 16 IN THE ORIGNAL????? IDK, ENJOY!
________________________________________

It was getting late in the afternoon when Caleb walked into Otto's bedroom, slamming the door open as he did so, startling Otto.

"Hello, my lovely!" Caleb said with a large smile as he shut the door before walking over to his lover.

"Hello Love, why did you feel the need to slam the door open so hard that it nearly took the door off its hinges?" Otto asked as Caleb sat down next to him on the bed.

"Because our parents decided to go on a girl's day out trip and my mom just messaged me saying that they would be spending the night at our house. That means that we have this house all to ourselves tonight~" Caleb answered with a smirk before he pulled Otto into his lap so his legs were straddling his body.

"So you're horny? That's it? That's why you nearly broke my door?" Otto asked with a deadpan face.

"Maybe..." Caleb trailed off as a blush blossomed across his face.

Otto sighed before kissing Caleb, not liking how embarrassed he looked.

"Fine, I'll let it slide this time but only because you didn't actually break my door." Otto laughed gently when they pulled apart.

Caleb smiled back at him before moving to kiss his neck, soft and gentle at first but slowly the soft kisses turned to soft bites and markings.

"If my mom sees these and we get into trouble then I'm going to be pissed," Otto mumbled as he moved his neck to give Caleb more access, contradicting his words.

Caleb simply hummed in response, not stopping his kisses.

"Can I take your shirt off?" Caleb asked when he pulled away from his neck.

"If you'll take yours off too." Was Otto's response making Caleb smile largely at him before taking both their shirts off.

"Do you mind if I let my wings out?" Otto asked once their shirts were off and Caleb was kissing down his chest.

"Of course not Angel," Caleb replied quickly, confused as to why he thought he needed to ask in the first place.

"Just be gentle with them, they're sensitive," Otto muttered quietly before shutting his eyes.

After a few seconds, Otto's wings were on full display, extending as much as they could in the small room before folding neatly against his back.

"Sensitive how? I don't want to hurt you by accidentally touching them." Caleb asked as he placed his hands on Otto's waist, making sure he wouldn't touch the wings at all until he knew it wouldn't hurt Otto.

"No, they won't hurt me, quite the opposite actually," Otto admitted with a deep blush.

Caleb looked confused for a second before realizing what Otto meant.

"Ooo~ so can I touch them?" He asked still wanting to make sure he wouldn't be making his boyfriend uncomfortable.

"Yeah, you can," Otto answered, his blush not dialing down any.

So Caleb brought his hands up to Otto's beautiful, fluffy, grey wings and gently ran his fingers against them.

Otto shivered as he bit his lip at the action, trying to not show just how much that little affection actually affected him.