😝Demon Love (Bl)

From: My book "Demon Love re-write"

⚠️Cussing, blowjob, begging, small pain kink, being crushed by thys kink⚠️
_________________________________________
Their lips connected in a sweet innocent kiss, it was rather short but amazing even still.

"Sorry, that was way to forwar-" Caleb was cut off by Otto pulling him down into another kiss.

"That wasn't forward enough, I think you can do better then that." Otto said once they pulled apart for the second time.

Caleb started at him, wide eyed and flushed. "What?" He asked sounding confused getting a smirk from Otto.

"I know you can kiss better then that Mr.Demon man~ show me what you got." Otto answered, his lips brushing against Caleb's as he spoke having already brought the boy closer to himself.

"Well alright Mr.Powerbottom, your wish is my command." Caleb smirked before connecting their lips once again.

This kiss was much more passionate then the last two. Their lips moved in perfect sink before Caleb bit at Otto's bottom lip.

Otto let out a quiet gasp at the unexpected movement allowing Caleb's tongue into his mouth.

Their tongues fought for dominance for a few seconds before Otto submitted and allowed Caleb's tongue to explore every nook and crevice of his mouth.

The two separated for air and looked at one another.

Otto looked like he had already been fucked, his hair a mess from Caleb's hands in them, he was panting from lack of oxygen, and his shirt was wrinkled.

Caleb on the other hand just looked a little winded from the kissing, other them that he didn't look much different.

"Your tongue ring felt weird on my mouth. Same with your lip ring." Otto said, his face flushed with a red blush.

"I can take them out if you want me to." Caleb said suddenly worried that he ruined the seemingly perfect kiss.

"I never said I didn't like it." Otto said as he took Caleb's hands away from his face.

Caleb smirked at the comment before leaning down so he was right next to Otto's ear.

"You know what else it could feel good on?" He asked, his breath against Otto's neck and ear making the boy shiver.

"I could think of a few places." He answered with a smirk of his own.

"Do you want to test out that theory?" Caleb asked as he moved down before leaving small kisses against Otto's jaw, slowly moving down to his neck.

"A~ah, w-wait!" Otto choked on a moan letting Caleb know he had hit a weak spot.

Instead of continuing like he wanted to he pulled away from his neck like Otto asked him to.

"Yes?" He asked trying to ignore his hard on.

"I need you to answer a question before we continue." Otto said as he looked up at Caleb who was still low-key pinning him to the bed.

"Okay, what's the question baby?" Caleb asked as he brushed a strand of Otto's purple hair out of his eyes.

"Can we date? Because I really like you and I think you like me too and I can't do friends with benefits because I want to know that your mine and im yours and nobody else's an-" Otto's rambling was cut off by a quick kiss.

"I would love to date you, I have been pining over you for forever now. Should we continue now or no?" Caleb answered, he really wanted to continue and get help with his now kind of painful hard on but would respect anything Otto said. He could always take a cold shower.