😶Sleepover (Gl)

From- My book "Halloween Curse" 

Background info- Focusing on Lavender and Lilith from the last oneshot

Kinks & toys- No kinks, vibrating strap

Type- Fingering, overestimating, penitentiary sex, cunnilingus (girls version of head)

⚠️I have never written GL Smutt before so if this is terrible then I'm sorry!⚠️
________________________________________

Once the girls got to Lilith's house they were still giggling about Jax's reaction to Lavender's comment.

"Do you think they will actually do anything while we are gone?" Lil asked as she and Lav walked into the house and up to her room.

"I don't know nor do I want to think about it. What I do know is that I love you." Lavender said as they made it to Lilith's room before kissing Lilith on the lips.

"I love you too." Lilith replied when they pulled apart for air.

"Your okay with this right?" Lavender asked as she moved her hands down to Lilith's thys, picking her up and putting her down onto the bed.

This wasn't the first time they had this type of fun, no, this was a pretty regular thing with them now but Lavender still always asked before she did anything too serious.

"Yes I'm sure." Lilith replied with a soft smile. She loved how caring Lavender was always with her.

"Good." Lavedner said before kissing Lilith once again, this time much more passionate then the last.

After a minute she bit on Lilith's bottom lip asking for entrance which Lilith allowed almost instantly.

There was no fight for dominance in the kiss, Lilith instantly gave it to Lavender knowing that she would have won anyway.

So Lavender's tongue explored every nook and crevice of Lilith's mouth, their tongues eventually dancing together before she pulled away.

"How far do you wanna go baby?" Lavender asked as she looked Lilith in the eyes to make sure whatever her answer was, was the truth.

"All the way." Lilith answered truthfully, her pupils dilated with lust.

"Okay baby." Lavender smiled before pecking Lilith once more on the lips and moving over to her bag that she brought from her house.

"Go ahead and strip for me." Lavender said as she pulled out a medium sized box from her bag.

Lilith complied and took off of her clothes before laying back down onto the bed.

When Lavender turned around she smiled at the sight infront of her.

"I brought something with me, we don't have to use it though." She stated as she held up the box before setting it down into the bottom of the bed.

"What is it?" Lilith asked as she peered over her boobs to look at the box.

"Its a strap.... but a vibrating one." Lavdner answered as she took the blue strap out of the box, showing it to her lover.

"Like I said earlier, we don't have to use it though." She added as an almost after thought as she watched Lilith look at the object.

"We can use it, just be nice please." Lilith agreed after a moment on internal debate.

"Really?" Lavender asked as she began to strip knowing that Lilith didn't like being the only naked one.

"Really." Lilith said with a nod and a smile.