Desires~ (B x Nb)

Just FYI, BxNb means boy x non-binary ♡

I don't think I'm going to write smut in this o/s but I'm going to describe what Kit wants to do to Jude (their bf). If yall want a part 2 where they do actually fuck tho then just tell me in the comments & I can make that happen 🤞

~☆~

From- Nothing yet

Characters- Kit & Jude

Kinks talked abt- A submissive guy & nb-dom, degrading, praise, thigh fucking, begging, cum control, eating out/face riding, overstimulation, crying of pleasure, light bandage/restraints, grinding, being a pleasure sadist

Just so you know again, a guy is going to be the submissive one & the one without an attachable & un-attachable dick is the dom so if that's not you're cup of tea then u can skip this o/s♡

Also, the nb was a biological female so they have a pussy not a dick :)

⚠️Cussing, crying (but happy tears), s-slur⚠️
*************************************

"Hey baby, you know how you said you wanted me to be more open about what I like in the bedroom?" Kit asked their boyfriend who was just now walking into the room from the kitchen, a bag of chips in one hand and two lemonades in the other hand.

"Yeah?" He answered not knowing why Kit was bringing this up now of all times.

The two had been dating for almost three years now but had only recently begun to fuck. They normally just cuddled, kissing being the farthest they would go.

That was until one day when Kit asked if they could go farther and Jude agreed happily.

The sex was very vanilla but nice. They have fucked a few more times since then but Jude could tell Kit wanted more than what he was giving them.

So, he would ask them at least once a week if they would be comfortable telling him what they were into in the bed but they always had the same response, "As long as it's with you, I love it."

So now hearing them bring it up when they were about to watch "Naruto" was really strange.

"Well, I haven't been telling you everything... I mean I still stand by the whole 'as long as it's with you I'll love it' thing but there's more that would make it even better." Kit admitted, a blush dusting their cheeks.

"Well, I'm all ears, tell me everything. The only things I'm going to say that are off limits are anything to do with shit and feet." Jude said as he sat down next to Kit on the couch, placing the chips and drinks on the coffee table as he did so.

"You don't have to worry about that, I don't like either of those things," Kit reassured before continuing.

"Get comfortable because this is kind of a long list." They warned with a light chuckle making Jude's eyes widen slightly before going back to normal, a smile on his face now.

"Alrighty." He agreed while adjusting himself so he was leaning against the back of the couch and his head was facing his Love.

Kit smiled at him before saying, "Okay don't say anything until I finish, after I'm done talking you can say whatever you want and you can reject any of the ideas because a lot of them involve you doing things." They stated getting a nod of understanding back.

"I want you to completely submit to me, I want you to do everything I say and beg me for whatever you want. I want you to grind on my thigh until you're begging me to cum. I'll deny you and guide your hips to keep you going until you're so desperate you begin to cry. I want you to take your pants off and fuck my thighs, still not cumming until I say so. If you cum before I tell you you can I would tie you up so your arms are restrained on the bedposts. Then I would palm you till you're heaving breathing and whimpering all over again. Then I'd leave you there for a few minutes as your punishment. I might even get myself off while you whimper and beg me for attention." Kit paused to breathe, getting aroused by the thought of doing this to their lovely boyfriend.

"If you did wait to cum and came when I told you to then I'll still tie you up but as a reward, I'd grind on your face while you eat me out until I'm cumming and squirting all over you. You would swallow all you could and then as a true reward, I'd ride you till you pass out from pleasure, overstimulation, and overall exhaustion, praising you the whole time; calling you a good boy and a good little slut because you would be. Then once that happens I'll go and grab a wash cloth and clean you off to the best of my ability. I would take a shower after that and then I'll come back to bed and cuddle you till I fall asleep too." They continued, their eyes closing as they imagined everything.

"But back to the punishment. After I get myself off to hearing you whimper and beg for me while all tied up like the little slut you could be, I'll go over to the bed and give you the attention you've been begging for so desperately. I'd grind on your cock, hearing your moans and cries of pleasure. Then just as you feel the need to cum again I'll stop and I'll grab the base of your cock, keeping you from cumming. I'll ask you to beg me for it, beg me to let you cum. If you're a good enough beggar then I'll let you cum, if not then I'll leave you alone for another few minutes while I try out some of my new toys. All you'll be able to do is watch and wish you were having as much pleasure as me. After I cum again I'll move over to you once again and let you try again. That will continue until either I get bored or you cave and properly beg. If I get bored though, I'll unite you and tell you to go take a shower to take care of your problem." Kit's face was flushed as they squirmed slightly at the words they were saying and for the first time ever, vocalizing.

"I just love the thought of you whimpering and begging me for whatever you need or want. Or the thought of you crying from overstimulation and pleasure. I want to give you so much pleasure it turns to pain but then your brain blurs them together, feeling both pain and pleasure as pleasure. I would never do anything to truly hurt you unless you asked me to but I just adore the thought of you sobbing in pleasure as I give you as much pleasure as I can. Come to think of it, I think that makes me a pleasure sadist." Kit stated, for the first time in their rant, looking over at Jude to make sure he knew that they meant what they were saying about the 'I would never truly hurt you unless you asked me to' bit.

When Kit saw Jude their eyes widened at the sight. His face was flushed heavily, his hands clutching onto the couch cushion and his dick outline was very prominent against his sweatpants.

"You okay there Baby?" Kit asked with a smirk making Jude's face flush even darker than before.

"Y-yeah, I'm great." He answered as he looked away from them, crossing his leg over the other as he put a pillow in his lap in a last-ditch effort to hide his erection.

"So, any objections to what I want?" They asked with a smile, already knowing based on his reaction that there probably wouldn't be any.

"Nope, that all sounds good to me." He answered, his blush darkening even more if that was even possible.

"Great! Now would you like some help with your problem Darling?" Kit asked Jude as they moved the pillow off his lap.

"Yes please," Jude answered almost immediately, already beginning to slip into a submissive state of mind.

"Oh you're such a good boy using your manners~" Kit teased, loving the hazy look of lust in Jude's eyes.

Let's just say Kit got to live out their desires quicker than they thought they would.

***************************

1,388 Words!