😶Niko (Kenma x Kuroo)

From- My Kuroken book

Flustured boy, cussing, heated, smutt/hand jobs & fingering⚠️
________________________________________

Kenma quickly covered his mouth with his hand, a crimson blush covering his face.

"Sorry Kitten, I didn't mean to brush against your ta-" Kuroo was cut off by Kenma.

"Do it again."Kenma said confusing Kuroo.

"What?" Kuroo asked as Kenma brought his hand down from his mouth.

"Do it again, please?" Kenma repeated as he hid his face into Kuroo's chest.

"Are you sure?" Kuroo asked, he wasn't against doing what Kenma was requesting, he just didn't know why he was requesting this. If his tail would make him go into heat early then what would happen during his heat?

Kenma nodded into Kuroo's chest making Kuroo comply and brush his hand against the tail.

Kenma shuttered at the feeling as a soft moan came from his lips, his tail wrapping around Kuroo's hand.

"What is happening?" Kuroo asked sounding curious as he used his other hand to rub against Kenma's tail.

"D-don't really know but I feels good." Kenma replied before letting out another moan of pleasure.

His moans were starting to turn Kuroo on making him contemplate stopping.

That's when he saw Kenma's sent gland rise making his eyes widen for a second.

Didn't that mean that the hybrid wanted sexual pleasure? That's what Kenma told him right?

"Um Kenma... your sent gland thing is swelling." Kuroo said stopping his hand movements momentarily.

"Help me then." Kenma replied, his blush darkening more then before.

"Are you sure?" Kuroo asked not wanting Kenma to become pregnant.

"Yes, you just have to kiss it and if you want to help my problem and I'll help yours with a hand-job. No possibility of getting pregnant that way." Kenma reasoned as he began to grind his already semi-hard member against Kuroo's leg.

"Okay." Kuroo agreed as he moved his head down to kiss the risen skin.

It was sweet and smelled like fresh baked apple pie.

Kenma moaned at the feeling of his sent gland being kissed, they were extremely sensitive after all.

Kuroo began to leave a hickey on the sensitive skin as his hands moved from Kenma's tail to his shirt, taking it off quickly before continuing.

"Take yours off too~ please~" Kenma whined as he tugged at Kuroo's shirt with his small hands.

"Okay baby." Kuroo agreed as he leaned back long enough to take his shirt off before going back to Kenma's neck.

While Kuroo was doing that Kenma started to take Kuroo's pants off for him.

Once Kuroo realized what Kenma was doing he took his pants off quickly before taking Kenma's own ones off as well leaving them both in their boxers.

"Just a hand job right?" Kuroo asked against Kenma's skin as Kenma shuttered at the feeling.

"Y-yeah. Unless you want to put all of your trust in a condom." Kenma said as he turned to look at Kuroo in the eyes.

"I do trust them normally but not for preventing someone getting pregnant. I mean that's what they are used for most of the time but my parents used every type of prevention of having a kid there is possible and they still had me so..." Kuroo trailed off getting a nod of understanding from Kenma.

Suddenly Kenma pulled him into a passionate kiss full of nothing but pure lust.

Kuroo kissed back with matching passion.

After a minute they pulled apart for air
a that's when he noticed his hand was on the base of his tail and his leg was still up against Kenma's croch.

Kenma started to pull his boxers down, the heat of his body raising again now that his inner neko knew that it was going to get the sexual affection it had been craving, even if it was just a hand job.

Kuroo took notice of this and helped get them off before taking his own off as well, their semi erected members brushing against each other making them both moan aloud.

Kenma pulled Kuroo into another kiss with one of his hands as the other went down to Kuroo's rather large dick.

Kuroo moaned into the kiss when he felt Kenma's hand brush against his tip before going slowly up and down his shaft.

Rembering they were doing all of this to help Kenma, Kuroo moved his own hand down to help Kenma out as well.

This time it was Kenma who moaned loudly into the kiss making Kuroo smirk.

They soon pulled apart from the kiss as Kuroo's other hand moved down to Kenma's ass.

"Are you okay with this?" Kuroo asked as his finger began to get closer to Kenma's hole.

"Y-yeah." Kenma stuttered, a small amount of slick beginning to fall from his now twitching hole.

So Kuroo continued and put his middle finger into Kenma, Kenma's slick being used as lube.

He began to move the finger in and out with the movements of his hand on Kenma's dick making Kenma slowly become a moaning mess under him.

"More~" Kenma moaned prompting Kuroo to add a second finger to his ass.

So complying Kuroo did just that before he began to scissor them, Kenma moaning even louder then before.

Kuroo began to curl his fingers as well trying to find Kenma's special spot.

Suddenly Kenma moaned the loudest he had yet, his back arching and his eyes shutting all in pleasure.

"Found it~" Kuroo hummed figuring that he had found Kenma's prostate.

He continued to abuse the spot with his fingers as his hand that was pleasing Kemna's dick speed up some, tighting his grip some before loosening it again.

Kenma's grip on his own cock tightened at the extreme pleasure as it began to speed up as well.

"I-I'm close." Kenma warned as his legs began to shake.

"Me to baby." Kuroo agreed before he leaned down and began to kiss Kenma's sent gland again even thought it had already gone back down.

"Testrou!~" Kenma moaned loudly as white ropes of his cum sprayed from him, falling all over his and Kuroo's chest.

At the sound of Kenma moaning Kuroo's first name loudly Kuroo came too, his cum falling onto the bedsheets and Kenma's chest with a low moan.

Kuroo then took his hand away from Kenma's ass and both of their other hands fell to the side, both of them now panting and tired.

"We need a shower." Kenma stated as he looked down at his cum covered chest.

"Yeah." Kuroo agreed with a nod before standing up.

"Do you want me to carry you or do you want to walk?" Kuroo asked as he pointed his thumb over his shoulder showing a door to a bathroom.

"I can walk, cum might fall onto the floor though." Kenma answered as he sat up on the bed.

"That's fine, the maid and butler come over later on today and they clean all of the rooms including this one. Don't worry, we pay them very well." Kuroo replied getting a nod from Kenma before he too stood up.

"Should we take a shower together?" Kenma asked as they walked into the bathroom.

"I don't see why not~"
_________________________________________

1,240 Words!