😝Cock Warmer (Bl)

From- Nothing yet :)

Type- Anal/riding, public, risky

Kinks- Public, praise, begging, likes the possibility of getting caught, slut naming

⚠️Cussing, s-slur⚠️
************************************
There is a reason why companys dont like couples working together or even at the same building.

Troy and Desire are a great example of why this is...

Troy was startled when he heard a sudden knock on his office door.

"Come in!" He called, not looking up to see who it was; instead he continued working on his paper.

"Good afternoon my love~" Desire hummed as he walked into the room, a large smile on his face as he shut the door behind him.

"Hey baby, what are you doing here?" Troy asked as he looked up to see his boyfriend walking towards him.

"I'm horny~" Desire answered with a smirk making Troy scof.

"Yeah okay, what's the real reason that your here?" Troy asked thinking that Desire knew that they couldn't do anything at work.

"That is the real reason~" Desire purred into Troy's ear as he straddled his lap, grinding down as he did so.

"We can't do anything right now, we're at work." Troy gritted out through his clenched teeth.

"Are you sure you think that? Because your arms are betraying you my love~" Desire giggled as he let Troy's hands guide his hips to grind against his groin.

"Your parents picked the right name for you, your too fucking desirable." Troy stated, his tone deeper then before as his pupils dilated.

"So is that a yes to helping me?" Desire asked before kissing down Troy's jaw.

"No but now you have to help me~" Troy answered before lifting Desire off of him.

He unzipped his pants and boxers, allowing his erected member to spring out.

"Now be a good little cock warmer for me." He demanded, if he was going to give him a problem then he better fix it after.

"Yes sir." Desire said in a joking manner before pulling his pants down just enough for his ass to be accessible before he sat down onto Troy's dick.

"Fuck~" Desire moaned as he bottomed out, Troy groaning at the sudden tight warmth surrounding him.

"No prep? Impressive." Troy said as he put his hands onto Desire's hips to make sure he stayed still.

"I actually prepped in my office." Desire smiled as Troy kissed at his neck.

"Mmh, makes sense, your such a little cock slut." Troy hummed against his neck.

"Only for you my love~" Desire replied getting a hum of approval back.

Troy slowly pulled his upper half away from Desire before he began to work on his assignment again making Desire whine.

"What are you doing?" Desire asked with a pout.

"My work, I told you your just my lovely cock warmer right now. I can't fuck you here because this paper is due by the end of my shift and we could get caught. Your needy ass couldn't wait another two hours so your just going to have to sit there all pretty until I'm done and we can go home." Troy answered making Desire whine again.

"This is all on you so I don't want to hear any complaints about it." Troy stated as he continued to do his work.

So Desire quietly pouted and enjoyed the feeling of being full of his boyfriend's cock.

About twenty minutes had passed when Desire grew bored so he began to bounce up and down, only slightly at first to see what Troy's reaction would be.

When Troy only gave a small groan of pleasure and didn't try to stop him, he began to bounce a little more.

"Watch yourself, we can't be getting caught because we'll both be fired and we won't be able to pay the bills this month." Troy warned making Desire slow back down.

He kept the slow pase for a while before getting bored again and bouncing properly, to feel more pleasure but to also see what Troy would do to him.

"Fuck-" Troy groaned out rather loudly before cutting himself off as he grabbed Desire's hips, helping him move up and down.

He was needy for more pleasure as well but didn't want to get caught.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door making Troy slam Desire down onto him and keep him there so it would just look like he was sitting on his lap thanks to the desk infront of them.

"Come in!" Troy yelled as Desire's eyes crossed at the aggressive slam on his g-spot.

"Are you okay sir- oh I didn't realize Desire was here too. I was just wondering if you were okay, I heard you curse loudly a minute ago and wanted to make sure you were alright." A lady asked as she walked into the room, staying by the door once she saw Desire sitting on his lap looking tired.

"Thank you for checking up on me but I just stubbed my toe, I'm fine. You may go back to your office now ma'am." Troy said with a polite smile as Desire subtlety moved his hips in a circle, grinding the tip of Troy's dick against his g-spot.

"Oh alrighty then, have a nice day you too." She smiled before leaving the room, shutting the door back behind her.

"Look what you've done, you nearly got us caught you needy slut." Troy stated lowly once he thought the lady was out of earshot.

"Sorr-" Desire cut himself off with a string of breathy moans as he came close to his climax, grinding his hips down so Troy's dick dugg deeper into him.

"No your not sorry, you liked it, you wanted us to be caught." Troy stated before continuing, "Next time your horny and want to get caught, let's go to an abandoned park or something where it won't matter as much if we get caught." Troy finnished as he grabbed the base of Desire's cock, making sure he didn't cum.

"What'd you do that for?!" Desire whined as he continued to grind down onto Troy.

"Its time for us to clock out, we can go home now and I can properly fuck you." Troy answered making Desire stand up quickly, so quickly that he nearly fell over as he pulled his pants back up.

"Well let's go then!" He yelled before running out of the office to grab his things from his own office.

The two packed up all of their things and turned in what they needed to quickly before leaving for home, touching each other's thys and buldges the entire way there...
*********************************
1,105 Words!