😝Drarry~ (Bl)

From- My book "Potions Accident"

Background Info- Harry got hard bc Draco gave him a lap dance & now he's trying to get rid of it

Type- Handjob & Blowjob

Kinks- Praise

⚠Cussing, crying (but not bad)⚠

*************************
Harry quietly got his pants off and glanced over at Draco to make sure he wasn't looking before taking his boxers off too.

He tried his best to get himself off quickly and quietly to get it over and done with so he and Draco could go to sleep but he was stressing way too much to relax enough to enjoy himself or release at all.

Draco could hear Harry taking off his pants and boxers before hearing his breathing change to a faster pace.

After a few minutes he could hear small whimpers and pants coming from him too though they didn't sound like pleasure-filled whimpers, they sounded like desperate ones.

"You good there Harry?" Draco asked as he kept his eyes shut.

"Mhm." Harry hummed out though Draco could hear the strain in his tone and didn't believe the half-assed answer.

"Can I open my eyes? I promise I won't judge you on anything." Draco asked gently, he knew that Harry wasn't small so he didn't know why he was being so shy about it. Though he wasn't going to press it if he didn't want him to.

Harry paused for a second before giving the same answer as before.

Draco opened his eyes after getting the response and wasn't prepared to see the sight in front of him at all.

Harry had a few tears falling from his eyes, his lips between his teeth to stay quiet, and his hand trying desperately to get himself off.

"Oh, baby..." Draco cooed as he moved closer to Harry.

Harry looked at Draco with the most desperate eyes he'd ever seen before making him instantly feel guilty for teasing him before and not helping him with his problem before now.

"I- I can't-"Harry cut himself off with a muffled sob making Draco's heart break a little but his pants tighten at the same time.

He felt bad for him, he really did. But seeing him look so desperate for him turned him on more than anything in the past had.

"I know baby, it's okay. Do you want me to help you out?" Draco asked as he cupped Harry's face with one of his hands, his thumb wiping the tears from his face.

Harry nodded helplessly as he removed his hand, allowing Draco to see his throbbing dick.

"Aww you poor baby, your tip is all red." Draco cooed before wrapping his hand around it.

Harry gasped as his hands clutched the bedsheets when Draco began to move his hand up and down.

Now that he didn't have to worry about Draco making fun of him or rushing himself, he was able to enjoy it, especially when Draco was doing all the work for him.

"Such a pretty boy, just relax, I've got you now baby." Draco hummed to Harry making Harry's arms that were keeping him up give out.

He was now laying on his back while Draco used his hand to please him.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum. M'gonna cum, m' gonnna-" Harry cut himself off with a moan as he came, happy tears rushing to his eyes as Draco continued to stroke him throughout his orgasm; milking him for all he was worth.

Once Draco saw Harry's legs shaking from overstimulation he stopped stroking him and instead licked the cum off of his hand.

"Mmm, so sweet; just like you~" Draco commented before licking up the cum that fell onto Harry's hips and thighs.