😶Ex-Bully (Bl)

From- My book Ex-Bully

Background info- Already in the 'oneshot' for the most part

Kinks- Hair pulling, choking, praise

Type- Dry fucking
______________________

"Hey love, are you and Bae coming to prom tonight?" Alex asked Austin as they flopped down onto his bed.

Currently it was Friday and the three friends just got out of school. The school prom was that Friday night from seven to eleven.

"Only I can call him that and no we aren't going to the school prom. I already have plans for us tonight." Bae said as he sat down on Austin's desk chair, pulling Austin into his lap and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Oh please, I was calling him love before you were even his bully. It's a platonic thing Hon. Also spill the tea on what you two are doing tonight!" Alex said as they sat up, now facing the two cuddling in the chair.

"Well he and I are dating so please stop. Also that's for me to know, you not to find out and for Austin to see later." Bae replied as Austin cuddled into his chest.

"Fine. Also make sure to use protection." Alex said with a smirk making Austin blush brightly and Bae smirk.

"Oh shut up." Bae laughed making Alex laugh as well.

They all ended up watching Dear Evan Hansen before Alex left for the party while Bae and Austin grabbed their packed bags and headed out as well.

"By mom, love you! See you tomorrow!" Austin and Bae yelled to their moms before leaving to Bae's car.

"Bye, love you too!" They yelled back just as the door shut.

"Do you think Austin in going to come home limping or do you think they will keep their innocents?" Ms. Grey asked Ms. Hall making her laugh.

"If I know my son then he is definitely going to come home limping." Ms. Hall replied making them both burst into laughter.

By now Ms. Grey and Bae were bacily living together with Ms. Hall and Austin now just because they could and it made Austin and Bae happy.

*Focusing on Bae and Austin*

"So where are we going?" Austin asked as his "Hippie" Playlist played in the background.

"Well I found this cute little cabin in the woods that I thought would be a really pretty place to do a photoshoot at. Then after the photoshoot we can dance and be all cute together. *He winked at Austin as they both laughed.* Then at the end of the night we can cuddle and sleep." Bae said, telling the truth for the most part. He wasn't planning to only cuddle tonight...

The cabin was about twenty minutes away from Austin's house. All the way there the two sang along to songs, talked about what they would do for different photo ideas, and just talked about random things.

Time seamed to fly by as they drove into the driveway of the small cabin.

"Oh my gosh this place is adorable!" Austin squealed as he looked out the window, trying to take in all the different colored flowers.

"I figured you would like it. I'm happy you do." Bae commented as he stopped the car.

The two quickly got out and grabbed their bags to unpack for the night.

Once they were done with that Austin grabbed his camera and Bae's hand before running back outside.

Bae smiled at Austin's enthusiasm as he was led over to an area that had a gazebo with flowers climbing up the sides of it.