Facetime (gl)

Okay so this isn't a request but it's based on something that I did w/ one of my female friends irl though they do a lot more than what I did with my friend in this one-shot lol (I can do a quick one-shot/story time abt what happened between my friend & I if yall want)

UPDATE- I posted the story-time on my "Fluff & Smut-shots book if you want to read it!

From- Nothing yet

Characters- Cloey x Rowin

Kinks- Risk of getting caught, praise, degrading, slight breast play

⚠Girl cheating on her bf, cussing, public-ish

**************************

It was almost after hours at camp and most everyone was in their rooms.

Cloey was on Facetime with her boyfriend talking away until Rowin came into the room as well looking flushed.

"Hey! What happened to you?" Cloey asked when she saw Rowin's state.

"Hi, I just got done fucking Joan so I'm just a bit tired, not too tired to fu-" Rowin was cut off by Cloey in a hurry.

"Oh that's fun, I'm just on Facetime with my boyfriend! Do you want to meet him?" She said loudly, trying to make sure her boyfriend wouldn't hear Rowin offer her sex.

"Oh! Yeah, of course, I'd love to." Rowin said, mouthing "sorry" before walking over to her bed where she sat down behind her and wrapped her arms around Cloey's waist.

"Rowin, this is Bret, Bret this is my roommate Rowin." She introduced as she leaned back into Rowin's embrace.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm glad you and Cloey seem to get along," Bret said with a smile as he waved to the camera.

"It's nice to meet you too and don't you worry we get along great! We both bond over my girlfriend Joan because she's friends with Cloey too. Plus we're of course roommates so we have lots of late-night talks bonding even more." Rowin said with a smile as she pulled Cloey closer to herself.

"That's good to hear," Bret said with a smile of his own.

The three of them continued talking for a while before Rowin grew bored.

She let her foot knock the computer some so the camera only showed their shoulders up as she adjusted herself to make it look like it was an accident.

Though when Cloey moved to fix it Rowin grabbed her hand and put it back down in her lap, silently telling her to leave it.

Cloey shrugged it off, not thinking much about it, and continued to talk to her boyfriend about all the things the camp had going on.

Rowin rested her head against Cloey's shoulder as she moved her hands up Cloey's knee to her thighs.

Her hands went higher and higher before reaching her crotch where she looked up at the camera and saw that Coley's face hadn't changed at all and she was still acting normal.

With a smirk, Rowin moved her hands to Coley's waistband where she gently tapped at it, silently asking for permission.

Cloey didn't seem to notice though so Rowin took a different approach.

"Hey, my hands are really cold, do you care if I put a pillow on your lap and rest them on it?" She asked as she moved her fingers to graze over Cloey's clothed clit.

"Yeah, no problem, go for it." She agreed, so Rowin grabbed the pillow and put it on her lap before putting her hand down her pants, using her middle and ring finger to circle her clit.