😝Ron x Blaise x Pansy

⚠️TW: Smut (s3x) & cussing (but happy cussing)⚠️ oh & Ron is a bottom💅
~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

The three stumbled to the ROR quickly, Blaise already taking Ron's robes as they walked.

Once they got there Pansy walked infront of the wall three times before the door appeared and they all walked inside.

The room had a king sized bed and some candles floating in the air but other then that it was bare.

Not that anyone paid much attention to the decor anyway, they were much too focused on each other to bother.

Blaise picked Ron up on to the bed as Pansy got herself onto it as well.

Pansy began kissing at Ron's neck as Blaise got onto the bed himself.

"Before we do anything else, are you sure you want this?" Pansy asked as she stopped her kisses momentarily, allowing Ron's brain to begin to work again.

He nodded as he tried his best to collect his thoughts.

"We need a verbal yes or no darling~" Blaise hummed as he placed his hands onto Ron's knees.

"Bloody Hell, yes you can." Ron answered as he leaned more into Pansy.

Pansy was behind of Ron, allowing him to lean against her as Blaise sat infront of Ron, teasing him easily.

"Lovely, now how far are you okay with us going dear?" Pansy asked as Blaise began to kiss at Ron's neck this time.

"I've never been with a guy before so not all the way. And I've only been with a girl once." Ron rushed out as Blaise moved down and began to take his pants off, Pansy taking off his shirt.

"Alright then, that's fine by us. How about a handjob? Or a blowjob?" Blaise asked as he and Pansy threw Ron's clothes into a pile on the floor before they began stripping themselves.

"What about both?" Pansy asked as she left herself in her black lace undergarments.

Ron flushed as she leaned him back again, now leaning against her chest.

"Whatever is fine by me." He answered as he watched Blaise strip until he was in nothing but his dark green boxers.

"I call first dibs then." Blaise smiled before moving so he was between Ron's legs.

Pansy laid Ron down so his head was resting on her thys now as Blaise kissed at Ron's inner thys, teasing him.

"Please~" Ron whined out making Blaise and Pansy smirk.

"Aww your so polite~" Pansy hummed as she smiled down at the redhead on her lap.

"What are you pleading for love?" Blaise asked with a teasing tone as he kissed closer to Ron's crotch.

"Anything, just- please do something~" Ron pleaded as his face blossomed into a deep blush.

"Hmm, okay fine. I'll be nice because this is our first time together." Blaise hummed before quickly taking Ron's boxers off and taking him in his mouth.

"FUCK!" Ron moaned loudly as his entire dick was taken at once.

His arms shot up to grab something and landed onto Pansy's shoulders.

"Sor-" He began only to have Pansy hush him.

"I'm here for your pleasure too darling, do what you wish." She said calmly as she moved his hands to her breasts.

Ron flushed heavily. An extremely hot guy was going him one hell of a blowjob and he was laying on an equally as attractive girl's thys with her boobs in his hands. Bloody Hell.