Icy-Punishment (Bl)

From & Characters- Drafted book 'Freaks' & One-Shot "Shower Sex" - Nex (a demon) & Acid (Nex's mate & owner)

Background info- Acid owns a circus of mutants/strange half human half creature beings & he treats them all differently depending on what they need or want, he isn't abusive but stern to them all when he needs to be. His demon Nex, however, always wants his attention and gets super jealous when he gives someone else 'too much attention'. This one-shot happens when Nex's need for attention gets him into trouble...

Kinks & Toys- Ice play, praise, degrading, needy, punishment, edging, begging, slut naming, BDSM, ice-cock ring

Type- Hand-job & blow-job

I may have gone a little overboard with this request, oops 😅
**************************

"Nex, what on earth are you doing?" Acid asked as he stumbled forward making him drop Alexis's food tray.

Nex had jumped onto his back without warning and clung to his back tightly in hopes that he wouldn't fall.

"I just wanted to be close to you," Nex replied as he nuzzled his head against Acid's shoulder.

"Your needy ass self just made him drop MY food! Now what am I supposed to eat?!" Alexis yelled as she glared at Nex harshly.

"You may have Nex's food, it's only fair. Please no yelling, Nex, hold on because you're coming with me." Acid said, his voice monotone as always.

"Sorry Master." Alexis apologized before she thanked him for the new tray of food.

"No worries, rest well all of you when you're ready to sleep; Nex and I won't be back down again tonight." Acid said calmly before walking back up the stairs, Nex still on his back.

Once they were at the top of the stairs and out of the door, Acid turned around and locked it before putting Nex down on the ground.

"This is the fifth time you have done something like this this week alone. What has gotten into you lately?" Acid asked, his face showing his confusion though his voice didn't portray anything.

"I just want your attention~" Nex purred, trying his best to use his demon charm on his lover.

"That doesn't mean you get to steal it from the others. I think that deserves some type of punishment don't you?" Acid asked as he cupped Nex's face with his hand gently.

Nex didn't reply verbally, only blushing in response.

"I asked you a question now answer me Slut." Acid demanded, his grip on Nex's face tightening slightly as his demeanor changed from a calm, almost bored one to a more determined, lustful one.

"Yes Master, I've been such a bad boy lately, make me sorry~" Nex teased, his eyes widening slightly to make them seem larger than normal as he batted his eyelashes to add to what he thought was a joke.

"Your wish is my command." Acid replied with an almost cynical smile before picking Nex up by his thighs and carrying him to his bedroom.

"Strip then lay down on the bed and don't touch yourself." Acid stated as he set Nex down on the ground once more before leaving for his closet.

Nex complied and did as he was told, excited to see what Acid was going to do to him.

When Acid came back he was carrying a nice, rather large box full of items unknown to Nex.

"Good boy, now lay down and spread your arms and legs out like a starfish." Acid praised when he saw that Nex had done what he told him to do as he set the box down on the end of the bed.