😶"Lets go all night~" (Kiribaku)

From- My Kiribaku Oneshot book
Date:11-27-21
Aged up
⚠️Smutt, cussing, nervous, praise kink, hair pulling kink, dirty talking⚠️
_________________________________________
Kirishima and Bakugou have been dating for almost a year now in secret.

Kirishima wanted to have their relationship be public but Bakugou didn't because he was (even if he didn't want to admit it) scared of how everyone would react.

Currently both boys were in Kirishima's dorm room. It was getting late so Bakugou had told everyone that he was going to sleep.

Kirishima being Kirishima told everyone that he was going to head to bed as well after a few minutes leaving them all kind of suspicious but not too suspicious.

"Baby I'm bored~" Kirishima whined as he looked down at Bakugou.

The blond boy was laying on top of him scrolling through Tumbler on his phone, cuddling his needy boyfriend.

"What do you want to do?" Bakugou asked with a sigh as he turned his phone off.

"Kiss!" Kirishima answered with a large sharptoothed grin.

Bakugou smiled at the redheads adorableness and complied, leaning up and kissing him.

The kiss started out innocent and pure.

Well that was until Kirishima sat up, Bakugou now strattling him. He moved his hands down to the blonds waist and turned his head, deepening the kiss.

Bakugou moved his hands up to Kirishima's hair and tugged at it accidently.

Kirishima let out a moan into their kiss, blushing brightly afterwards.

The two had given each other handjobs and blowjobs before so they each knew what the other sounded like when they moaned and also knew what each other looked like. Even still Kirishima was always flustured whenever he moaned or let out any noise similar to one.

Bakugou on the other hand loved hearing Kirishima's noises, they were music to his ears.

"Sorry." Kirishima mumbled against Bakugou's lips, his blush from embarrassment and being flustured.

"Don't apologize dumbass, I like when your vocal." Bakugou mumbled back instantly making Kirishima's blush darken.

Instead of replying again Kirishima just kissed Bakugou.

The kiss was slow but soon became heated and full of passion.

Kirishima slipped his hands under Bakugou's shirt and took it off, breaking the kiss long enough to get it over Bakugou's head before connecting their lips again.

"Someone's eager." Bakugou laughed as Kirishima took his own shirt off.

"Yeah well its your fault for making me horny." Kirishima countered before pushing Bakugou so he was laying against the bed, Kirishima's arms pinned on either side of his head.

"Well I guess if it's my fault then I should help you out then shouldn't I?" Bakugou asked as he wrapped his arms around Kirishima's waist, pulling him down before grinding up.

The sudden friction made them both let out breathy moans.

"How do you plan on helping?" Kirishima asked before he began to kiss down Bakugou's jaw and neck, slowly moving down to his chest, sucking on his nipples making the blond let out a mewled sound.

"Fuck me that's how." Bakugou said shocking his lover so much the he froze before pulling his head back away from his body.

"Are you sure about that? Are you ready for that?" Kirishima asked knowing that penitentiary sex always hurt when you did it for the first time for the bottom.