😝Sleep (Gl)

From- Nothing yet

Type- Grinding & handjob/fingering

Kink(s)- Somnophilia (someone getting sexually aroused by someone being unconsciously or asleep)

This story is has a trans girl *Quincy* (MtF) in it with a cis female so so if your transphobic then LEAVE now & don't come back💖
**********************************

It was late at night, both Quincy and Kori were asleep; cuddled up to each other.

Well that was until Kori began to make noises in her sleep, waking Quincy up in the process.

Before Quincy could really register what was happening, Kori began to grind against her ass against her groin.

"Are you awake?" Quincy whispered as she began to fully wake up, trying not get her a boner as Kori grinded against her.

When she didn't hear a reaponce she looked over to see and sure enough, her eyes were shut and she was still fast asleep.

"Well it looks like someone's having a good dream." Quincy whispered to herself as she moved her hips back some so Kori wouldn't be grinding against her anymore.

Kori whined and shuffled back until her hips hit Quincy's again.

She began to move her hips again while Quincy checked to make sure she was actually asleep or if she was just pretending.

To Quincy's suprise, she was still fast asleep.

"Alright well how about I make this dream of yours a little better for you baby?" Quincy whispered as she wrapped her arm around Kori's waist, snaking it down to her crotch where she teased her; not touching her yet, instead rubbing her inner thys and stomach.

Kori whined and panted slightly in responce as she moved her hips more, trying to move so Quincy's hand would touch her where she wanted her to.

Quincy groaned softly at the added pressure against her dick.

The two had talked about this type of thing before, if someone was having a wet dream and woke the other up they were aloud to do whatever to them while they slept. Or if one of them woke up horny, instead of instantly waking the other up they allowed the other to do whatever to them while they slept.

"Fine, I'll give you what you want then." Quincy whispered before cupping Kori's vag and pulling up some to lift her slightly, applying a lot of pressure to her.

Kori gave a moan yet stayed asleep even still, she was a very heavy sleeper most of the time so she didn't usually wake up until the sun or her alarm clock woke her.

Most times she would just wake up covered in a puddle of her own cum and rolled with it.

"Mmm, Quincy~" She mumbled out as she grinded against Quincy's hand, trying to give herself more pressure and pleasure.

"Good to know the dreams about me and not somebody else." Quincy whispered as she moved her hand up and down Kori's clothed clit, applying more pressure every time but not so much that it was painful.

While she was doing this she began grinding her hips against Kori's ass so she could feel pleasure as well now that Kori stopped moving herself.

This went on for a while, Kori staying fast asleep while Quincy pleasured them both until they came close to their climax.

Kori gasped loudly as her head flew back -almost hitting against Quincy's as she did so- as her legs clenched together, squishing Quincy's hand.

"Fuck!" Kori moaned out as she came, squirting through her panties and onto the bedsheets under her.

Quincy continued to rubb her clit through her orgasem making her legs shake in pleasure as she continued to cum.

Soon after she came, Quincy came undone herself and cummed in her boxers.

Once the two girls calmed down from their highs, Kori moved so she was cuddled up against one of her pillows while Quincy got out of bed to clean herself up and change boxers.

Normally she would at least try to clean Kori up as well but right once her head hit the bed she fell asleep.

***In the morning***

"Hmm, goodmorning love." Kori hummed as she stretched herself awake.

Quincy woke up at the sound of her lovers voice and groggy replied "Good morning."

"Feels like we had some fun last night, did I wake you or did you wake up and do this to me?" Kori asked as she felt that her underwear was damp as well as the bedsheets around her.

"You woke me up with your whimpering and moaning so I helped you out. Then you helped me out by letting me grind on you." Quincy answered truthfully before getting kissed by Kori.

"Well then thank you for your help, I'm going to go and take a shower now if you wouldn't mind changing the bedsheets." She said as she stood up, her panties sticking to her ass tightly as she did so; giving Quincy a marvelous view when she looked up from her pillow.

"Anytime my love, and yes I can change the sheets. You go and take your nice shower. I'll make some breakfast too." Quincy stated as she sat up slowly, making sure she didn't get dizzy before standing up and stripping the bed.

"Okay, thank you." Kori gave her another kiss before leaving for the bathroom.

***********************************
885 Words!