😶Cross Dressing (Bl)

From my book- "Halloween Curse" 

Background info- Jax is a cross dresser and Dan supports him fully. Normally Jax's outfits are all incent but that wasn't the case tonight...

Kinks- Sweet talk / compliments & dirty talk

Type- Grinding until they cum, fingering, rimming, blowjob
_______________________________________

It was getting late as Jax, Dan, Lilith, and Lavender were all finishing dinner.

"Boys, I'm going over to Lilith's house for the night. You are both being trusted, I don't want to come back here tomorrow and see some drunk passed out teens or some shit like that. That means no partys, no drugs, and no alcohol. Got it?" Lavender said, her motherly tone coming out as she waved her finger at the boys.

"We don't have other friends, I'm socially awkward and I hate most people. We also have nowhere to get drugs or alcohol. I think you will be okay." Jax laughed at his sister's antics.

"Yeah, calm down Lav, the boys won't do anything dumb." Lilith smiled at her girlfriend as she placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I know but still." Lavender sighed before leaning back into her chair.

"We will be fine, I promise." Dan said in an attempt of comforting Lavender's doubts.

It seemed to work well enough.

"Alright well we are going to head on out, the condoms and lube are in the bathroom. Be safe and not dumb. Byeeee!" Lavender said with a smile as she stood up, Lilith standing with her.

"Lavender!" Jax yelled as he covered his face with his hands, a dark blush across his face.

He liked to act innocent infront of her and Lilith...

The girls grabbed Lavender's clothes quickly and left the house giggling at Jax's reaction.

"So what do you want to do while they are out?" Dan asked as he and Jax stood up from the table.

"I'm going to change into something more comfortable, you can wait in the bedroom for me if you want." Jax said before kissing Dan's cheek and walking out of the room and into the bathroom to change.

Dan smiled from the small kiss before walking into Jax's bedroom. He knew when Jax said "change into something more comfortable" nine out of ten times that ment that he was going to cross dress.

He liked seeing all of the outfits Jax would wear, they all had some flare to them. He thought Jax looked adorable in them all.

"Shut your eyes for me!" Jax called from the bathroom that was right next to the bedroom.

"Okay!" Dan yelled back as he sat down onto the bed before closing his eyes.

Whenever Jax was really excited about his new outfits he would tell Dan to close his eyes so he could surprise him.

Jax peeked his head out from the bathroom door to see if Dan had his eyes closed and smirked when he saw that they were in fact closed.

"Don't open them." He said as he walked into the room.

"I won't until you tell me love." Dan replied as he held his hands up in play defense.

"Good." Jax said before sitting down in Dan's lap, strattling him.

"You can open them now." Jax whispered into Dan's ear making him shiver at the breath on his neck.

He opened his eyes and was not expecting to see what he did.

Jax was wearing a very short skirt and a mesh top that didn't really cover anything, exposing all of his chest.

"Well you look nice." Dan said as he looked back up at Jax's eyes.