😶/😝 (Drarry~)

From- "Anything for a day?" My Drarry book

⚠️Cussing, heated, smutt, praise kink⚠️
________________________________________
"Don't care." Draco mumbled back before going back to kissing Harry's neck, now leaving hickeys making Harry moan breathly.

"Dray I want to know what happens." Harry whined as he watched the show.

Suddenly the TV turned off and disappeared making Harry pout.

"I was watching that." He pouted before Draco hit another one of his weak spots making him moan.

"We can watch it later." Draco said before turning Harry around so he was now facing his, strattling his waist.

"For today you have to do what I want and I want your attention." Draco continued as he moved his head down so he was trailing kisses down Harry's neck and to his collarbone.

He slid his hands up and under Harry's shirt and pulled it off in one swift motion.

Harry didn't like being the only one exposed so he tugged at Draco's shirt.

"Use your words love." Draco hummed as he kissed down Harry's chest, rolling one of his nipples between his fingers.

"Shirt...off." He managed to say holding back moans.

Draco nodded and quickly took his shirt off too.

He then moved his hands down so they were at the hem of Harry's pants.

"Are you okay if we do this?" Draco asked as his teath nibbled at Harry's earlobe.

Harry nodded as he grinned his hips against Dracos, trying to get some friction.

"Someone's eager." Draco teased before taking off Harry's pants along with his own.

"Shut up." Harry mumbled as he stopped moving, hiding his face into Draco's shoulder in embarrassment.

Draco smirked when he felt Harry's hard, clothed member against his thy.

"How far do you want to go and any kinks I should know about?" Draco asked as he started to rub his thy imbewteen Harry's legs.

The smaller male let out a moan from the sudden friction before answering Draco's question.

"A-all the way if your okay with that. Also I don't know about any kinks." He said as he started to move his hips again only for them to be stilled by Draco's hands.

"And will anything make you uncomfortable?" Draco asked as he flipped them so Harry was underneath him, his thy still pressed between Harry's legs and onto his croch.

"I don't want to be tied up or blindfolded and I don't have a degrading kink so please don't say stuff like that." Harry said shyly, he didn't think they would get this close in such a short amount of time.

"Okay baby, no problem." Draco cooed before removing his leg away from Harry.

Harry let out a small whine at the loss of touch before he felt Draco's hands start to pill down his boxers.

He blushed darkly as his member broke free of the boxers that were quickly thrown to the floor.

Harry's brows frowed when he realized that Draco hadn't taken off his own boxers. He didn't want to be the only one exposed so he tugged at Draco's boxers.

"What did I say about your words love?" Draco hummed as he started to kiss Harry's chest, one of his hands rubbing circles onto his hip while the other played with one of Harry's nipples.

"T-take your boxers off." Harry said as his hand fell limp at his side.

He was pretty sensitive to any sort of sexual pleasure because he had only had sex once before and that was with Ginny. That's also how he realized that he was super gay and didn't like Ginny at all like that.