😝Needy Little Slut (Gl)

From: Nothing yet

Type- Clit stimulation & getting eaten out

Kinks- Exhibitionism (Public sex), slight degrading, praise, & cum control

Toys- Vibrator

⚠TW- Cussing, they are both seniors in high school (there 18 & graduating soon) THIS ONESHOT IS LONG ASF⚠

*************************

It was early in the morning before classes, everyone was hanging out with their friends and talking; potentially waiting for a fight to happen.

Sidney was talking to her friend group about the school's next musical when her friend Khloe came over to her and grabbed her arm.

"Hey, I'm stealing her; don't expect her back any time soon." Khloe said to the group before dragging Sidney into the closest bathroom, confusing Sidney greatly.

Now don't get her wrong, the two are friends but she didn't think they were this close. But being the people pleaser she is she let her drag her into the bathroom and heard what she had to say.

Khloe pulled them both into the largest stall in the back of the bathroom before letting go of her arm and turning to her.

"You're gay, right? You've been with girls before right?" She asked only confusing Sidney even more than before.

"Yes I am and yes I have, why? I thought you were straight? Don't you have a boyfriend too?" Sidney asked, allowing her confused thoughts to be voiced.

"Well I think I am and yes I do but he doesn't go here so this is okay. I want you to teach me how to cum." Khloe stated making Sidney's eyes widen largely.

"What?!" Sidney asked in a whisper yell, not wanting to alert anyone else in the bathroom of their conversation.

"Look, so last night I decided to touch myself for the first time and it felt great but I couldn't get myself to cum. You have been with other girls so you help me right? I can pay you if you want me to, or I can buy you some food!" Khloe explained making a light blush bloom across Sidney's face.

"I mean I can but why me of all people? Why not ask your boyfriend? When and where would we even do it? Your family is homophobic and my family doesn't let me have the door shut when I have girls over." Sidney rapid fire questioned.

"I chose you out of all people because I know you've had previous experience so you'd be good at it, I didn't ask my boyfriend because he doesn't have a vag and I don't think he would know what to do. Then for your final question, we can do it here at school and at my house. My family knows I have a boyfriend and if we locked the door to my room then I can lie and say that I'm trying to keep my brother out of the room while your over." Khloe answered like she had thought about this for a long time.

"I guess that makes sens- wait did you say here at school?" Sidney asked, her eyes darting to Khloe's.

"Well yeah, I'm already horny so if we could do it here then I would get pleasure quicker instead of having to wait until you can come over to my house." Khloe said with a blush of her own now.

"Girl it's only nine twenty-three in the morning! The bell's going to ring in two minutes." Sidney said exasperatedly, how could someone be this horny this early in the morning?

"I know but I really want to learn how to cum!" Khloe whined out making Sidney roll her eyes.

"Fine I'll help you but you better not make any sounds or faces when I make you cum. I don't want to get caught or put in jail for public indecency. Also, you will have to pay me, I just don't know what yet. " Sidney agreed shocking Khloe, she didn't really think that Sidney would go along with it but she was really glad she had.