Rope Bunny (Bl)

This was a request by @BobaAndSoba (They said I can tag them after I already blurred their name & pfp so sorry abt that)! If you want to leave another request then feel free to & if someone else wants to leave a request then go for it on the request page!

From- "...Didn't Know Where Else To Go..."

Characters- Dex (Mandex) & T (Tarian)

Kinks & toys- Rough, dom/sub, praise, ropes, masturbation, degrading
****************************

"Tarian~ My Love~" Dex purred as he walked into Tarian's bedroom where he found his boyfriend sketching something in his sketchbook.

"Yes?" T asked as he looked up from his sketch and to Dex, giving him all of his attention.

"Can we try something new tonight? I want to do something but only if you're up for it." Dex asked before stating as he looked into Tarian's beautiful eyes.

"Of course we can, I'm down to try almost everything at least once. What do you want us to do?" T asked as he tilted his head in thought.

"You'll just have to wait and see~," Dex said with a smile before walking out of the room to fix them dinner.

T sighed in response, a small smile gracing his lips as he went back to sketching in his book.

~~~

Throughout the rest of the day all T could think about was what Dex wanted to try with him.

They had already used butt plugs, vibrators, dildos, vibrating dildos, cock rings, cum control, begging, overstimulation, praise, degrading, hair pulling, choking, body worship, being crushed by thighs, anal, oral, handjobs, extreme teasing, and grinding. What was this new thing? He wouldn't suggest having a threesome, would he?

His thoughts got to him while he was spaced out and once he came back to reality he realized he was hard.

He blushed at himself, not realizing that his mind had wandered that far but now that he had this problem he might as well fix it.

So he got up, shut, and locked his bedroom door. He knew that Dex would help him out but he didn't want to admit that he had gotten hard about thinking of what he might do to him later on, so instead he helped himself.

He moved back to his bed and sat down and unzipped his pants and boxers, pulling his dick out quickly to release the pressure of it against his body.

"Fuck" He whispered as he began to stroke himself, trying his best to stay quiet so Dex wouldn't hear him.

He closed his eyes and imagined that his hand was Dex's hand instead.

He allowed his mind to wander again, imagining that Dex was teasing him and praising him, calling him a good boy.

Tarian sat himself up on his knees and he began to finger himself with his free hand, now imagining that it was Dex doing both things to him, calling him his good little slut for taking it all at once.

He soon found his prostate and abused it with his fingers, gliding his other hand against the tip of his dick making him let out a stifled whimper.

He allowed himself to fall forwards, biting the bedsheets to muffle the mounds he was making as he began to overstimulate himself; making his legs shake as he came all over the bedsheets.

After teasing himself for a little bit longer he pulled his hands away from himself and laid there for a few minutes before getting up and cleaning himself up, throwing the sheets he got cum on in the washer along with his clothes from his bin as to not raise suspicion.