Railed (Drarry)

From- "Potions Incident"

Ship- Drarry (Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter)

⚠Cussing, degrading, s-slur⚠

******************************

Harry looked up at Draco with shocked eyes as his blush deepened.

"All shy now are we? Just don't be quiet about anything alright? I want to know if you're in pain or pleasure darling~" Draco hummed before kissing down Harry's neck making his breathing speed up.

"Now are you sure you want me to r-" Harry cut off Draco.

"Yes, I'm positive. There's lube and condoms in the drawer." He said as he pointed to his bedside table making Draco smirk down at him.

"Prepared now are we?" He chuckled as he grabbed the small bottle of lube and a condom.

Harry and Draco stripped quickly before continuing, making sure to stay touching in some way the whole time.

"Well yeah, you never know when one of us is going to get horny after what happened last time so I decided to be more prepared," Harry replied as they laid back down and Draco lubed up his fingers.

"I'm not even going to ask how you snuck in this stuff without me noticing." Draco chuckled making Harry smile up at him before he asked one more time to make sure Harry was positive about this.

"Are you sure th-" Harry cut Draco off again, quicker this time, already knowing what he was going to ask.

"Draco. If you don't rail me right now then I will never forgive you. Now fuck me like you mean it, I don't want to be able to walk for a month after you're done with me." He snapped shocking Draco at first before he smiled.

"Will do," Draco said before he began to stretch Harry out.

"Can you speed this up? I said rail me, not treat me like I'm made of porcelain." Harry asked as he arched his back, fucking himself deeper on Draco's fingers.

"Well, I'd rather you enjoy this instead of being in pain," Draco replied before adding the third finger.

"I appreciate that a lot Love but I can handle it, please fuck me," Harry said as he continued to rock his hips down onto Draco's fingers.

"Alright but if you feel too much pain then tell me to stop or slow down and I will," Draco said before taking his fingers away and instead lubing his dick.

He slowly pressed himself into Harry, trying his best to make sure that he would be in the least amount of pain possible but also trying to make sure Harry could feel every inch of him as he pushed into his tight walls.

Harry gasped quietly as he tried to quickly adjust to the feeling while Draco bit his lips, trying to not make any sound as he pushed into Harry, loving the feeling of his tight walls around him after not doing anything this sexual for so long.

"Hey, I want to hear your moans too, don't hold back." Harry protested the second he realized what Draco was doing.

"I didn't want you to think I was getting off to you being in pain," Draco replied as he bottomed out, staying still until Harry tells him he can move.

"Even if that was the case I wouldn't care, as long as you rail me by the end of it and then take care of me after it, I don't mind." Harry hummed before pulling Draco's head down to kiss him.

"I much prefer to see you in pleasure instead of pain darling~," Draco said once they pulled out of the kiss.

"Then put me in pleasure and start moving," Harry replied as he began to grind his hips up against Draco.