😶/😝Tongue Peircing (Bl)

Characters- Austin & Bae

From- My older book "Ex Bully"

Kinks- peircing kink(?), cum control, praise, light degrading, choking, dominant talking(?), slut-naming, begging

Type- Blowjob, handjob, thy riding

I'm aging them up even more from the story time they r in so now they are married & are in their late 20's.
⚠️ This shit is pretty kinky ngl ⚠️
*****************************************

"Have fun baby and be good for your grandma okay?" Austin said as he hugged their child Chara bye.

Chara was ten years old now and had decoded that because it was summed time that she wanted to stay a few nights with her grandma, aka Austin's mom.

"Okay dad!" Chara replied with a large toothy grin.

"Have fun sweety, we'll be back in a few days to get you." Bae said with his own smile as he hugged Chara as well.

"Okay daddy." Chara smiled as she agreed.

Both him and Austin were happy about Chara leaving the house for a while, not because they didn't love her but because it means that they got the house to themselves for a few days. Something that they haven't had in quite a long time.

"Alright you two, have a safe trip home now." Bae's mom said with a kind smile as she hugged Austin goodbye, hugging Bae as well when he pulled out of the hug with Chara.

"Alright we will. Love you guys!" Austin said before blowing a kiss to his daughter who giggled as she pretended to catch it before leaving.

Once the two men got outside they got into their car and headed home, the drive starting out quite before Austin began talking.

"You know the house is going to be empty exsept for us two right?" He asked before he began to fiddle with his tongue peircing, knowing that it's always drove Bae crazy.

"You know that your going to get fucking railed tonight right? Bae replied with his own question, instantly having a dark blush bloom on Austin's face from the bluntness of Bae's words.

Before Austin could reply they were pulling into their driveway seeing as they only lived around five minutes away from the other house.

Bae quickly opened his car door before walking around the car to Austin's door.

He opened it quickly before picking Austin up and throwing him over his shoulder.

"Bae!" Austin squeaked at the sudden movemen, hearing Bae's deep chuckle in responce.

"Yes love?" Bae asked as he unlocked the house door before walking in and locking it back.

"Don't be too hard on me okay?" Austin said as Bae carried him up the stairs to their bedroom.

"Your the one that's going to be picking the speed of everything tonight so it's going to be up to you how hard you go." Bae said before opening their bedroom door and laying Austin down onto the bed.

"Strip for me and then get on your knees." Bae said in a calm yet demanding tone making Austin instantly obay as he too stripped off his now uncomfortable clothes.

Once they were both naked Austin got onto his knees and looked up at Bae, waiting for his next instruction.

"Open your mouth for me slut." Bae said, once again having Austin obay almost immediately, his mouth opening and tongue lolling out as well.

"Good boy~" Bae praised as he cupped Austin's face with his large hand, his thumb swiping across Austin's tongue; playing with the peircing for a second.

Austin moaned softly at the combination of pet name and praise, allowing Bae to do whatever he wanted to him.

"Now suck me off and show me how much of a good boy you are okay?" Bae said as he pulled his hand back getting an egger nod in responce before Austin got to work.

He licked up and down Bae's dick to tease him some before deep throating him, taking his entire length at once making Bae let out a satisfied groan.

Austin pulled almost all the way off before playing with Bae's sensitive tip as his hand gave him a handjob.

"Fuck, your doing so good baby, so good." Bae moaned out when he felt the cold metal of Austin's tongue peircing against the tip of his dick.

Austin moaned against his dick at the praise sending vibrations through him, adding even more to the pleasure.

"Fuck baby I'm about to cum." Bae warned, only to have Austin go back to deep throating him, quicker this time.

"Fuck!" Bae moaned as he released his cum into Austin's mouth.

Austin milked his dick for all he was worth, getting it hard again before Bae gently pushed him off.

Austin swalled the sweet cum before looking up at Bae again.

"You did amazing love but now it's your turn to get some pleasure okay?" Bae said as he helped Austin stand back up only to pull him down onto his lap.

"I want you to ride my thy." He whispered huskly into Austin's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

As if his hips had a mind of their own he started to grind onto his thy needly.

"Good boy." Bae praised into his ear before moving his head down to begin kissing his jaw, down to his neck.

Austin whimpered out a moan as he began to move his hips faster.

"Mmmm such a slut for me, such a good slut." Bae praised between kisses and hickeys making Austin moan more, moving even faster now.

"I-im close." Austin warned, instantly having Bae lean back up and wrapp one hand around his throat, the other around the base of his dick, preventing him from cumming.

"Be a good little slut and beg for it. Beg for me to let you cum~" Bae demanded in the same husk voice as earlier, applying some pressure to Austin's throat while also bouncing his leg up and down slightly to give Austin even more pleasure.

"P-please, please let me cum. I've been a good boy so far, I made you cum quickly. Please let me cum." Austin begged as he continued to grind on Bae's thy.

"Hmmm, since you asked so politely and you did make me cum already... cum." Bae said as he released his hold on Austin's dick while also applying even more pressure to Austin's throat.

Austin's eyes rolled back as he came, the pleasure of being choked and cumming at once overwhelming him.

His hips gave a few more slow thrusts to ride out his orgasem, tears pricking his eyes from all of the previous pleasure.

"So are you down to ride my dick now too or should we wait until tomorrow? I mean we have the house to ourselves for a few days now." Bae asked as he stilled his leg, seeing that Austin was trying to calm down.

"Lets wait until tomorrow and have some lazy morning sex." Austin replied as he leaned heavily against Bae's shoulder and chest.

"You know I'm going to fuck you a LOT during these next few days right? There's bairly going to be any time that you don't have my dick in either your ass or mouth." Bae stated making Austin flush even more.

"I figured that's how it would go." Austin smiled before leaning up to kiss Bae.

"Alright now let's go and take a shower, we'll change the bedsheets tomorrow." Bae said with a calm smile when the two pulled apart.

Austin agreed with him and so they both left for the showers, each taking their own so Austin could have more of a break and so they would get done quicker before they got into bed.

"Goodnight love, get as much sleep as you can because your going to need a lot of energy for these next few days~" Bae hummed as he wrapped his arms around Austin's waist, pulling him so he was laying ontop of his chest.

"M'kay, goodnight. Love you too." Austin replied before falling asleep, Bae following soon after.

These next few days will be fun~
*****************************************
1,343 Words!